الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Revealed: Obama's dad polygamist, alcoholic

Dear Nefertisis

إقتباس:
Look maybe you don't like my writing but I'm not of your group of "EGYPTIAN COPTIC V.I.P, HIGH CLASS" really if you think I'm a ignorant, really i don't care you know why?

Because GOD is with me, and I don't really care about if you or the Joker thinks about me, first I didn't born in Egypt as you knew before; plus I didn't born in USA, so I was born in Europe , and very proud of my roots, special because my main language is the BASQUE, do you know ? well I guess
) you don't know.
We welcome every Copt
Sorry if I offended U
I was really getting hard time to answer U
Sorry again

إقتباس:
You Mr. Ibrahim are THE MOST RACIST EGYPTIAN I HAD NEVER MEET BEFORE IN MY LIFE,
God bless U and forgive U

My only concern is: How you came up with a conclusion that I am a racist
Is Islam a Race ?

إقتباس:
own people makes the life to another people sometimes miserable, with the ridiculous racist and all this stuff.
I don't think that my posts made Obama miserable

That would be an overestimation of my abilities

إقتباس:
I'm tired of all what you say about ISLAM and JEWS, can I ask you something? will you be the same if for example a JEW be nominated for a Democratic group? will you think the same as your feelings for Mr. Obama?
That is really weird
Where ad when ever I spoke about the Jews

Anyway, my only concern as I said in a previous post is you cannot have a pro-Islam US president
While the global terrorism happens to be Islamic in nature
He will be soft-handed, biased and improperly fighting the war on terror

إقتباس:
COPTIC Egyptian is that one who were born under the pyramid or over the Sphinx? ah, but when you see someone non-Egyptian-100% full then you attack with
What the pyramids or Sphinx has to do with anything ???

and once more, I am not attacking u or your race (I did not even know where U were born till today )
I am just debating your false ideas and misconceptions

إقتباس:
sure if our LORD JESUS are here right now in the earth, things change so dramatically.
Sure they will change

God bless

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس