عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 12-06-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
Re: Speed of Light in the Quran

Well I'm here again.......Thanks God, I want to say something important...why we as a Coptics, we still condem the Moslam people for this for that, why? If they have their own book, its fine let them alone...I know they don't like anybody non-Moslam, I include as and the Jews too.

really if we still condem them, tell me anyone of you...we will have salvation..? no I don't think so; really.. we are that we respect any human being and his or her believes..so why we still complaint with the Quran...I mean in the Quran, in the Torah, you can found that GOD is there..even in our Bible too (of course) but why we still make differences,? why?

I tell this to all who will read this post..nobody never thinks that will be nice, that all of us we can live in peace and harmony, Christians like us, Moslam & Jews?

I think the Man made the religions, but GOD is only ONE TRULY GOD, THE SAME GOD TO CHRISTIAN, MOSLAM AND JEWS.

So can someone explain me if this topic will be possible one day? I know all of you will think about me as usuall that I'm but its not like that.

I only want we can live in Peace, with the anothers groups of human beings, doesn't matte the color, or the language...so please think about it.

I'm tired of all these Tread about the Moslam this, or that.....so tell me anyway if someone answer this: Will someone criticize the Jews, here in Coptic.Com? because they aren't Copts like us,so there are not perfects at all.

What happend my people? anyway I'm not Moslam, I was born in Christianity and I will die in Christ too, but anyway doesn't think here that this eternal fight between Moslam-Copts...........and etc, etc

Make upset to our LORD JESUS? I mean nobody think here that we each other we are destroy our own life for differences that there are not important?
But the only important for the 3 majors religions on the world...no one can denied the HOLY POWER oF GOD...in the 3 books, The HOLY BIBLE, THE HOLY QURAN, AND THE HOLY TORAH...so please think about my friends.

Thanks

NEfertisis

Please If someone can replay tell me if you like it..

Blessings

I need answers, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Thans
الرد مع إقتباس