المشاركات: 32
No Where To Run is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: History of Jihad

dear Ibrahim Al-Salamu Alaykom Wa Rahmatoo Allah wa Barakatoh
how you doing today?
you said
fighting the global war against all humans is part of the Islamic theology

Dear Ibrahim

Islam has the highest morals and believes with all their means. Islam is all about declaring that there is no God but only one Allah and Mohammad is the Prophet of Allah. Islam tied and gathered the Justice that is in (Torah) and Judaism, and the Mercy and Love in the Bible, that will never meet unless in Islam. Justice and Mercy!

I would recommend you to go and search, you will find that all the books witness Islam. Study the religion of Islam before you judge! And be wise in what you say or think and do not humiliate yourself. Even if you don’t believe in God, I would recommend you to rethink about what you believe and look who created the world. Read the scientific books that declares there is no God and you will see the witness in your eyes; that they didn’t even prove till now what is the beginning of the creature (the Universe)

At the end, I would like to tell you that I respect you and love you because Allah ask me to do that, and whether you like me as a Muslim or not. I will still follow Allah’s orders, and my eyes and aims would be for pleasing Allah not you.

Wa Al-Salamu Alaykom Wa Rahmatoo Allah wa Barakatoh.
الرد مع إقتباس