الموضوع: A Coptic Teen Murdered!
عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 31-08-2008
light_of_god light_of_god غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Aug 2008
المشاركات: 2
light_of_god is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: A Coptic Teen Murdered!

my brothers, how painful it is when you mention with a loud voice the a muslim did this or that, how painful all this hate you have for muslims, and let me tell you something, i swear to god i will be honest in every word, what happened to this guy is horrible thing, and in islam its a great sin, Allah in all religions never made difference, but all humans are the same, whoever killed a soul with a right should be killed, did you notice that " A SOUL " not a muslim or a christian, this man should be killed gor what he did, and even this doctor in hospital, if he really said that so he shouldn't practice medicine again, that's the right thing, and Allah never wanted injustice, but Allah is fair and just.
but my brothers, when it comes to the police, we all know that in egypt wealthy people have special protection not for their religion, and because that guy who died is christian, you know very well that the most people who get tortoured and beaten are muslims, and the good muslims, you know why?? because they just sit to teach each other islam, they teach the word of god, they are not hurting any christian feelings, or talk about you guys, but the government arrest them and make them suffer for years for that, and they know about many conflicts and fights between the small minds of muslims and christians, yes, small minds, they only spread fear and confusion among the people, and then they say muslims hate christians, beleive me brothers, muslims never hate, good muslims, who know Allah very well, our prophet taught us to treat all people with manners, our prophet treated all people the same, because he wanted the love to spread between all people.
government want this to happen, the conflicts between muslims and christians, and they are happy with that, coz they want hate to increase more and more, and unfortunatley we get fooled by their tricks, i don't hate anyone, islam didn't tell me to hate but to spread the word of god everywhere, we have something in common, we love god, we love ALLAH, and we want to satisfy Allah, we never hate or attach each other, instead of these kind of talks we must teach the word of god, Allah said in te holy Quran " Verily! Those who believe and those who are jews and christians, and sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve " .
الرد مع إقتباس