قديم 04-09-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
evil Re: Revealed: Obama's dad polygamist, alcoholic

Mr. Ibrahim:

Look maybe you don't like my writing but I'm not of your group of "EGYPTIAN COPTIC V.I.P, HIGH CLASS" really if you think I'm a ignorant, really i don't care you know why?

Because GOD is with me, and I don't really care about if you or the Joker thinks about me, first I didn't born in Egypt as you knew before; plus I didn't born in USA, so I was born in Europe , and very proud of my roots, special because my main language is the BASQUE, do you know ? well I guess
) you don't know.

I'm from the north of Spain (Basque zone) and we only speak there BASQUE, so maybe my English isn't very proper, but what about all of the Egyptians, when first they came to USA, without even a word of knowledge of English????, , ah but because they have the green passport and they are 100% really Egyptians born belong to the pyramid, its ok, no problem.

You Mr. Ibrahim are THE MOST RACIST EGYPTIAN I HAD NEVER MEET BEFORE IN MY LIFE, and for your information, yes I'm Coptic like you too, I don't denied, but I feel sad our own people makes the life to another people sometimes miserable, with the ridiculous racist and all this stuff.

I'm tired of all what you say about ISLAM and JEWS, can I ask you something? will you be the same if for example a JEW be nominated for a Democratic group? will you think the same as your feelings for Mr. Obama?

Think if you smart, of course all of you COPTIC MAN, are so extra-smart; but sometimes the silly racist like in your case, makes the people's brain blind.

Really between all the people you are so racist, so what for you a truly COPTIC Egyptian is that one who were born under the pyramid or over the Sphinx? ah, but when you see someone non-Egyptian-100% full then you attack with .

Really is to painful, really , but GOD watching people always, I'm sure if our LORD JESUS are here right now in the earth, things change so dramatically.

SO I hope one day you can take away from your heart the racist feeling that you have.

MAY GOD forgive you..
الرد مع إقتباس