الموضوع: Who Will Take The SON?
عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 11-05-2003
koukikou koukikou غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 288
koukikou is on a distinguished road
And here is the second documented miracle:

Hesham (his real name) came to Canada from Egypt a year ago. He is a pharmacist, married with two children, a member of the congregation of ST. Mary's Church in Kitchener.
To obtain his license in Pharmacy, Hesham had to write several exams, all of which he passed except for the English Proficiency exams, which he repeatedly flunked. The passing grade was 75% (225 out of 300), but he never even came close to that.
To make things worse, the college changed the rules, making the passing grade 80% ! He fell into despair. "If I couldn't make it even to 65%, how can I get 80% ?"

The miracle of Rose was still fresh in our minds, so I told him, "Why don't you ask ST. Paula for help?" I then added, "Make a little vow to him, if you pass your exam, you would buy a silver set of Altar Vessels for his church in London." He agreed.
A week later, he came to me after church. He was so dejected. He told me that he did so badly on the exam, that he does'nt believe that he will score even 50%. Not only that, but the exam now had an oral part to it, in which he had to listen to recorded questions and record his answers.
It was this part that worried him most. "I didn't understand half the questions and I was saying anything to the recorder !" In answer, I told him, "I'm glad that you didn't do well!" So surprised, he asked, "Why?" I said, "Because if you pass now, you will know for sure that it is ST. Paula's prayers that did it for you !"
A few days later, he phoned me. He was so excited. "I passed with full marks 300 / 300 !" "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yes" He answered. "I have the papers to prove it .. and I already got my License. Even the girl who gave me the license told me I have never heard of any body scoring 100% in this exam !"
The problem is that Hesham now speaks only in English !
A few days ago, he came to me complaining that his friends make fun of him, "Zey don't bileev zat I gut sree handred in bronanciation !" "Neither do I Hesham, habibi !" I said. It is probably ST. Paula's voice on that recording machine.
Hesham started looking for a job, asking for ST. Paula's help. He got a job on his first interview. He told me that the guy who interviewed him told him, "You speak very good English !" then he added "The guy was Chineese !" Guess where Hesham got his Job? Of course, in London Ontario, where else?
الرد مع إقتباس