قديم 16-02-2007
الصورة الرمزية لـ just_jo
just_jo just_jo غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Oct 2003
الإقامة: الهرم الاكبر
المشاركات: 2,043
just_jo is on a distinguished road
---------------
THIS CRACK IF INSTALLED CORRECTLY SHOULD STAY ON WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE WINBETA BUILD 6000 ON 42300 MINUTES AND NEVER COUNTDOWN.ON X86 (32bit) VERSION OFF COURSE.DONT INSTALL ANY UPDATES AND DISABLE IN IN SERVICES.MSC AND CONTROL PANEL.

------------------
in case anyone ever gets the Windows Activation thing before a complete log-on, tell it to access computer with reduced functionality. in the address bar of internet explorer typ in C: and hit enter, if it asks for permission tell it to allow. then go to ur C:\Windows folder and execute explorer.exe. now u can access the computer almost as if nothing is wrong. but u cant use Control Panel or the System Properties as u normally would. u can still set the Run command to display in the start menu and run taskmgr to use the Task Manager. i recommend loggin on this way to crack "using the "STOP TIMERcrack
if u dont want to re-install. but DONT close the activation box or windows will log off and u'll have to open explorer again. hope this helps for some.

u can remove serial from Registry by adding this commands in RUN Prombet:run:>CMD
slmgr.vbs -upk
uninstall product key

slmgr.vbs -cpky
clear product key from registry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unplug your internet cable then install vista. Then turn off window update also type "services" in search and disable window update startup and kill it if it's ruuning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
====================================
the time stopper works fine on the retail..if your a gamer or have less than 1G of ram i would'nt use vista Ultimate half my games dont work..and your video card has to support shader 2 to use aero..
================================================== =========
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RTM AND RETAIL VERSIONS! :

RTM - Does NOT have any updated drivers with the install and is an obsolete version now.

RETAIL - Does have over 1,500 NEW drivers and 3 UPDATES with install.

There's quite a difference.
-----------
Microsoft Vista Ulit RTM Build 6000.1.4.2 is the real RETAIL version you can get in the shops right now!
----------------------------------------
Beta = testing stages

Beta2 = testing stages

RTM = Ready for public use (with no printed dvd or artowrk yet, and only
sent to Microsoft vendors to use as a demo for customers but is full working, this is the copy that will be made into a million Vista DVDS all over the globe)

Retail = Ready for public use (with Printed dvd and Vista Ulit artwork, like you would see in the shops)

This my friends is direct from Microsoft Office in London
Just to clear it up, it seems that some people dont know what there talking about.

Thanks

=============================very important info/\========================
الرد مع إقتباس