عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 13-02-2006
HOTMAIL HOTMAIL غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 170
HOTMAIL is on a distinguished road
Think Using Your Brain And Judge

What if you walk in day in a dark road and ask something for you, and if this need you ask for is a cup of water, what you will do?. Would you lighten up a candle to see what you need?. Same as who is looking for the truth, he will not be able to reach only by using mind. Further, this mind must have light, if the mind and light do not exist, one will reach to the truth. Here it is given to you on a pale of gold, I advice you not to close your ears, and not to blind your eyes on knowing the truth of Islam religion, which is previously judged by others who does not judge by their brains.
Listen to this man’s story if you like you are really looking for the truth?.
This man was famous by his poem among Arab specially “kuraish”, they been afraid if he met Allah messenger (pbuh) and turned to be mouslim, then he will let his poem talent to be in Islam service, then it will be a big crisis on Kuraish and its statues. For that reason the unbeleivers surrounded him when he arrived Makkah and made high hospitality, joy, and fun for him, then warned him to meet Allah prophet (pbuh), and told him “he have words as magic, break up links between father and his son, man and his brother, man and his wife …. and we are afraid about you and your people from him, so don’t talk to him and don’t listen to from him any conversation”!!.
Let us listen to him when he narrate his story, he said: “sware to God they insist in their behavior until I decided not to listen to what ever he says and not to meet him”. When leaving holy Kaabah I filled my ears with stuff in order not to hear anything of what he says, if he met me.
“There I found him praying beside the holy Kaabah, then I get close to him, then Allah allowed me to hear some words of what he says, so I hear nice words”..
“I told myself: mothers lose me … swear to God I’m that high rank poem, the good is not mixed up with the bad in my opinion, what will stop me from hearing more words of what the man says? If what he got is good I accept it and if bad I reject it.
“I stayed until he went his home I followed him until he entered his home, I entered after him and told him: Mohammed, your people told me about you so and so”… “sware to God they continuously frightened me from you until I heard from you good words, show me your matters.. then Allah prophit offer me the Islam, and narrate some sentences from the holy book Quran”… “I sware to God I did not heard any better words than what he said, and no matter more judge than these words then I declared Islam and said the right”.
It is a true picture of the sound adult instinct, will you follow him?.
HOPE SO
الرد مع إقتباس