قديم 13-02-2006
HOTMAIL HOTMAIL غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 170
HOTMAIL is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة iluvegypt
Dear Hotmail,
your title is "Think Using Your Brain And Judge"....great title, but what has it to do with the story??? I am not making jokes now - listen, I have many good muslim friends, and respect all of them....but, what this has to do with that??

words...listening to words?? converting because the "words are great", and "can't be from no one but Allah"....is this why everybody was against TAHA HUSSEIN when he claimed he can get much better poem than Koran????.....belive me my friend, you need to get out of this "words" shell, and think yourself....what to choose:

*** religion asking forgiveness to all people OR religion cursing others, asking to narrow the road on them, and calling jews as pigs and monkeys??

*** religion defining relation with God as being close to him, and enjoying more of what we enjoy here at church (thousands times more) OR religion rewarding me with wine & women???

*** religion asking me to stick closer to God and pray for his help is someone is attacking my people OR religion asking me to kill and murder thousands ecuase someone insulted my prophet......

IN ALL HONESTY, if I see any good in what you offer, I would have followed-it...

Regards,
It seems that you are a good man and i like to read for you because you are the most respectful man here

So we will have along term conversation here if you like

but first listen to this An 70 years Egyptian converted to islam

the source is from paltalk

here you are hte link to download and listen

http://rapidshare.de/files/13189755/convert.rar.html
الرد مع إقتباس