عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 15-02-2006
iluvegypt iluvegypt غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 118
iluvegypt is on a distinguished road
well.......so, what's the story about "threatening" language you have been using all the time....how would you describe that?

Honestly, if someone is insulting or teasing me, I would never think of threatening back - even if I met him on the street.

See, the point is (I am trying to act like my father who art in Heaven) - Jesus would never threat for personal revenge, or ask to kill or torture to defend our believes....what do you have to say about that??

Just convince me, not by poor words, that you really have something "solid" to offer that we don't have - and when I say (we don't have), I mean it - not what they tell you on the other side....pick something you studied, and we can't argue about (like for example, you can't argue that islam asks you to discriminate against the non-believers, like Gezia, authority positions, etc).....now, pick something that you think you "may have" a case with...

Other than that, please don't annoy us here, and just keep on your cursing and hate to everybody.

Regards,
الرد مع إقتباس