عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 22-04-2008
shootafar shootafar غير متصل
Silver User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2007
المشاركات: 285
shootafar is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: My journey through Egypt

it is not easy for a non Egyptian or middle eastern to grasp the hardships of everyday living of non-muslims in middle east, we can understand that but what we can't understand is ; how the western world is all open to muslims from every spot on earth & very strict when it comes to minorities like copts, is it because immigration criteria is based on parameters other than race or religion!!! well if someone applies for a job in a firm whether it is called an equal oppertunity employer, the applicant should be fit for the job and stay under probation for a period of time, why immigration should be any different , when a country finds out that certain group of people with a common race or religion are not fit for their communities why they keep the door wide open for others from the same ethinicity or religion to come over and change the face of that country, after September 11 the whole free world should have detoxified their lands from islam and all the islamogens, but because real humans consider muslims as humans and can't imagine that a religion like islam can be full of all this hatred and prejudice against all non-muslims they didn't, all i hope for is that the free world learns the lesson if still wants to be called free.
الرد مع إقتباس