تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2005
المشاركات: 45
Alfred Samuel is on a distinguished road
JESUS OR MUHAMMAD? Part 3

JESUS OR MUHAMMAD?

A COMPARISON OF THE FOUNDERS
OF THE WORLD'S TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS
SIN

JESUS: was born sinless; He lived a sinless life. Jesus asserted his sinlessness.
John 8:46 - "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth why don't you believe me?" Also note 2 Cor. 5:21, 1 John 3:5, Heb. 4:15

MUHAMMAD: was declared to be a sinner - Sura 40:55 - "Therefore have patience; God's promise is surely true. Implore forgiveness for your sins, and celebrate the praise of your Lord evening and morning."

Sura 48:1,2 - "We gave you a glorious victory so that God may forgive you your past and future sins ....."

Muhammad also prayed for forgiveness of his sins, Bukhari volume 9, #482:
"...O Allah! Forgive me the sins that I did in the past or will do in the future, and also the sins that I did in secret or in public.

Further, Muhammad even acknowledged harming or cursing people unjustly. From Sahih Muslim, volume 4, "The Book of Virtue and Good Manners, and Joining the Ties of Relationship, chapter MLXXV

"HE UPON WHOM ALLAH'S APOSTLE INVOKED CURSES WHEREAS HE IN FACT DID NOT DESERVE IT, IT WOULD BE A SOURCE OF REWARD AND MERCY FOR HIM".

Hadith #6287 - "Abu Juraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "O Allah, I am a human being and for any person amongst Muslims upon whom I hurl malediction or invoke curse or give him whipping make it a source of purity and mercy."

COMMENT
Jesus was a sinless man – the Son of God. Muhammad was a self proclaimed prophet – a man capable of sinning and making mistakes, having both good and bad traits. At times he was kind, at times he cursed and harmed many people. How much of their nature, or character, was inevitably translated into their respective religion? Jesus was pure and sinless, Muhammad stated that he prayed for forgiveness up to 70,000 times a day! Who would you rather follow?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will continue
Wait for part 4
Dares Sareeh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
الرد مع إقتباس