الموضوع: The Mercy of Mohhammad
عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 25-05-2005
مجددالقرن مجددالقرن غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
المشاركات: 82
مجددالقرن is on a distinguished road
first i would ad something in u.s.a i hear that some people cut skin of person and remove part of his brain do you read his brain? is that horrible ofcourse that is horrible what do you think

but if you know that these people were doctors and this person was patient has tumor in his brain what do you think?
2.i heared that some people brought some one and hit him and make to him very bad things they put on his head a spikes or thing similar and killed him but he was happy because he made world get rid of their parents wrong it is horrible story do u understand what i mean
3.the prophet mohamed didn't did this action from his mind but it was order of allah
3.the had(الحد) in islam make the person get rid of his wrong and allah willnot punish him in gudjment day
in arabic : كما ان العقاب فى نظركم قاسى فالذنب كان قاسيا الا وهو الزنا سيقول قائل الا يكفى حب الله ليكون رادعا اقول وقت الوقوع فى الذنب لا يفكر الأنسان الا فى اشباع رغبته وكل منا له لحظة ضعف وهذا من خصائص النفس البشرية ولكن عندما يدرك الأنسان خطورة العقاب horrible لن يقدم على هذا الفعل وكان اولى الناس بعدم الخطيئة هو ابونا ادم و امنا حواء ولكنهما اخطا و لكن الله اراد ان يرينا انه غفار للذنوب فتاب عليهما فالله ليس ظالما لكى يخلق فينا الشهوه والرغبة و صفة الخطيئة ثم يعاقبنا لبقية الدهر عن شئ فعله ابئنا و فعلوه لضعف فيهما ليس ضعف ايمان ولكنه الفضول و اغواء الشيطان لهما وهذا الضعف هو من تركيبة البشرية
الرد مع إقتباس