عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 10-03-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
Re: مشاركة: So........now why woman & girls mostly doesn't cover their hair in Kenisa

Thanks my dear sister in the Holy Lord JESUSCHRIST, really i'm so happy , that someone finally understand my pre-historic traditional brain ( well most of the people here in US doesn't like my thinking) (people from my native language and Country) , my dear Lucy i'm Masheria like you , but i'm not born in Egypt ..............but i'm happy ashan i'm Coptic, really.............by the way i'm a bent a girl no guy, sorry.............really, please tell to our people overthere , that if one day they planning to coming to US, or Europe or..............anyplace , please, please "TELL THEM : DON'T LET CHANGE NO ONE YOUR RELIGIOUS VALUES AND THE PURE CHRISTIANITY THAT GOD MAKE AND PUT IN OUR HEARTS.....................FEEL PROUD THAT ALL OF YOU BORN IN THE HOLY NAME OF THE SAVIOR THE KING , THE GOOD SHEPERD", BE PROUD TO BE COPTIC............TO BORN AND DIE IN CHIRST'.
Thanks..................
Please many Blessings
for my all BUDDIES in MASHER!........................................... .......special my family's city:
ASSYUT>>>>>>>>>>all the cities.............and everyone.......................HAPPY GREAT LENT FAST!

BLESSINGS
NEFERTISIS
الرد مع إقتباس