قديم 25-04-2008
shootafar shootafar غير متصل
Silver User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2007
المشاركات: 285
shootafar is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: My journey through Egypt

Dear El-Basha
many of the copts are not affliated with coptic organisations, due to different reasons .
individually we are not that strong not to mention we lack the proper channels that makes the world hear us , copts have to start targeting media , believe me still many many people don't know the difference between Egyptians and Arabs just because we speak the language, many don't know that we are the descendants of ancient Egyptians , and because many don't know what islam did to our people in Egypt they think of us as fanatics because of what we show towards islam and how we talk about what happened with our people 1400 years ago and still going on , i talked to many people from different parts of the world , some of them know what muslims do in the name of islam and some of them still can't understand that the common evil in all islamic ruled countries is islam itself.
we have to learn from the jewish communities in the west how they promote their acknowledgement by people , how they gain support & respect of nations , how they were able to build big communities support eachother and still base their roots in Israel.
It takes more than just good intentions for us to inforce our rights, and gain respect and what i see is that there is many conflicts between organisation and church and inbetween organisation and on individual level too, we have to unite first and set specific goals and work our way to universal recognition and rights.
الرد مع إقتباس