عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 25-08-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
flower Re: The Girl With A Apple

Guaoooooooooo, LONG LIFE TO ALL JEWS WHO SURVIVE THAT HORRIBLE TIMES BY THE EVIL OF ADOLFO HITLER NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!.

I'm really like your history, its really helpful for people who had been living a very hard situation, one more time with your history, you prove, one more time, there is a GOD ALMIGHTY in every hard moment of the life.
Yeah is true my friend that happend to you was written for his HOLY hand, who save your life from the suddenly death, you must be proud and happy to live every day a miracle, really its a miracle all what you live; I'm happy that you find your another half; your girl, your sweet apple; I'm not Jewish; but as Egyptian ( non- born in Egypt) me I had been suffering a lot things too; but now that carefully I reading your amazing history; one thing is the entire true, that doesn't matter how you been though in bad or hard situations, always GOD makes the light upon shine to everyone who has a really good heart as you, my dear friend...

Thanks for share your valuable history with us, and please submit more memories of your experience for learn and understand better the divine mystery that GOD in his work makes with everybody's life.

GOD Bless you...my friend and the light of all his blessings be with you...

Really your amazing experience make me , in the deep of my soul, , but at the same time gives me courage to survive in this life, thanks my friend.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD WEBSITE FOR MERCHANDISE JEWISH, ( I LOVE ALL THAT IS JEWISH LET ME KNOW) SPECIAL FOR ALL THE PRETTY THINGS ALL OF YOU MAKE AND PREPARE FOR ROSH-HASHANAHH, BYE....
NEFERTISIS.
الرد مع إقتباس