عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 01-06-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ smile
smile smile غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2003
الإقامة: لندن - الدور التالت
المشاركات: 3,021
smile is on a distinguished road

Here, the Lord identified the link between the body that He would give on the cross, with the body that He offers in the Holy Sacrament – it is the same body.
When the Jews were astonished at His words, He said, "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him." (Jn 6: 54-56).

As we have observed in the Gospel of Saint Matthew, during the Last Supper the Lord told His disciples what He had formerly mentioned to the Jews concerning the offering of His broken body and His shed blood. He said, "'Take, eat; this is My body'…'Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins…" (Mt 26: 26-28). This is the connection between the sacrament of the Lord's Supper and the act of the redemption upon the cross; it is the same body given and the same blood shed. It is, “…food indeed and drink indeed for the remission of sin, the firmness in Christ and eternal life. Given for us unto salvation and remission of sins and everlasting life for whom so ever partake of it.”

Saint John in his gospel, outlines what was not mentioned in the Synoptic Gospels regarding the body and blood of Christ. This includes details of the last supper, the service of the washing of feet, and some passages of the Lord's conversation with Judas Iscariot. The Lord’s words, "…Take, eat…Drink from it…" which are mentioned in the other gospels and are used in the Divine Liturgy, are not mentioned in Saint John’s gospel. In his gospel, Saint John clarified without any doubt that Judas went out of the upper room during the Jewish Passover and before the Lord's Supper. However, Judas was present when Christ washed His disciples' feet.

This is apparent because the Lord told Peter and the disciples, “He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you.' For He knew who would betray Him; therefore He said, 'You are not all clean.” (Jn13: 10-11).

After Saint John’s recount of the washing of the disciples’ feet during the Jewish Passover, we read the following, "Most assuredly, I say to you, one of you will betray Me. Then the disciples looked at one another, perplexed about whom He spoke. Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke. Then, leaning back on Jesus’ breast, he said to Him, 'Lord, who is it?' Jesus answered, 'It is he to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it.' And having dipped the bread, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. Now after the piece of bread, Satan entered him. Then Jesus said to him, 'What you do, do quickly.' But no one at the table knew for what reason He said this to him. For some thought, because Judas had the money box, that Jesus had said to him, Buy those things we need for the feast, or that he should give something to the poor. Having received the piece of bread, he then went out immediately. And it was night. So, when he had gone out, Jesus said, 'Now the Son of Man is glorified, and God is glorified in Him. 'If God is glorified in Him, God will also glorify Him in Himself, and glorify Him immediately." (Jn 13: 21-32).

“He to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it”:

It is clear from the recount by Saint John (which corresponds to the narratives in the gospels according to Saints Matthew and Mark) that Christ the Lord spoke about the betrayal of Judas as they were eating the Jewish Passover. The evidence for this is that He dipped a piece of bread and gave it to Judas. This is different from taking the body and blood which He gave to each disciple individually. He did not dip the body in the blood. However, He said, "Take, eat; this is My body…Drink from it for this is My blood". He gave them the blood in the cup saying “Drink from it, all of you…” (Mt 26:27). Christ never dipped the body in the blood.

Saint John writes that Judas, after taking the Jewish Passover piece of bread, dipped it in the soup and then “…went out immediately…” (Jn 13:30). He did not wait until the institution of the Lord's Supper. When Judas went out, Jesus said, “Now the Son of Man is glorified” (Jn 13:31). In other words, at this moment, Christ the Lord accepted death by His own will, since He acknowledged that Judas would go to those who were plotting to kill Him.

حكمة اليوم
احنا ليش نستورد المعكرونه من الخارج ممكن نزرعها فى بلادنا العربيه
احد الحكام العرب

Mind Utter Devastation
الرد مع إقتباس