الموضوع: false prophets
عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 28-03-2006
thenight_templer thenight_templer غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 16
thenight_templer is on a distinguished road
i know you are going to reply back with this verse
( John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. ) but the question is will he come back as a comforter ? so did he why say (another ) in John 14:16 ??????? , and we all know that he will come only at the end of the days
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
here we can see clearly the verse says ( he shall teach you ) ,, he said (he ) ,," he shall teach you"this states the comforter is someone completely different , not Jesus himself , not god himself cause logically god will not send himself back to the earth(Jesus in Ur beliefs ) only in the end of the days,,,other wise that would mean that he will return to earth 2 times not just only once at the end of the days
so maybe now you are saying the comforter is the same holy ghost and I'm going to remind you with what you believe that (god= the father , the son, the holy spirit - they are all one ) but the verse John 14:16 which it says ( another comforter ) someone totally different and additional for the prophets that were sent for the people before you and for you,,,
but you can understand the relation between the holy ghost and god (according to this verse )if you try to read it in such a way ( which is the Holy Ghost whom the Father ) ,,, (which is the holy ghost whome is the father ) so the holy ghost and the father might be one as you already believe with ,,,
as well you can understand it in such way ( but the comforter which is th holy ghost whom is the father will send in my name ) ,,,,,,,,,,,
and you can understand through this verse ( whom the Father will send in my name ) that Jesus is not the same god ) but it means the father will send the comforter to tell the people about Jesus , and his message to remind them about him and all of what he said and to say what the truth was and is and because the message was in his name (jesus christ- the christianty )
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.,,,
this wonderful verse , Jesus is telling his disciples to be afraid not of what will come because he has allready shown them the right way , and ofcaurse the real christian (which were not called christian at this time ) those whome beleived with Jesus's message , not you , not the false christs ,
John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
he shall testify of me , so he is not Jesus himself one for the same reason the verse said (he )
and he is not the god cause god wont come to you to testify to Jesus , and he god dont need any one to testify to himself because if Jesus ( which he is the god which he is the father the son the holy spirit ) why he would need some one ( a creature he made ) to testify for him almighty ?? and he is not the holy ghost for the reasons we have been through before
John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
John 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement: ..... if the comforter is Jesus himself (or the holy ghost which they all are one according to your beliefs ) . then why did he needed to go a way ?? or it because the comforter is someone totally diffrent ??
John 16:13 How be it when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come. John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you. John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you. John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
if the the comforter is the same holy ghost (and he is the father and the son ) why he says ( he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself ?
think about these words ( he shall not speak of himself ) , how come jesus (the comforter ) will come back again and will not speak of himself if he is the same god ?
how come the holy ghost if he is god himself shall not speak of himself ???
or is it because the comforter is someone totally different , not Jesus nor the holy ghost nor god himself ??????
and how come the holy ghost will glorify Jesus him self if they are one ??
maybe you would like this phrase to answer back to me ( John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine ) it means the message which sent with Jesus to you are from god and its for him cause he is the messenger and the message been with his name ??? will see ,,,, back to the topic , why Jesus is not the god ?? for all the reasons which we all knowing but shortly and beriefly ,,,,,, John 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence. if Jesus is god would he says i love the father ?? does it means ( i love myself )????
الرد مع إقتباس