عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 10-03-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
Re: مشاركة: So............are you ready to get marry?

Ok, Mr.el Basha......................can i ask you something? you believe i'm not Coptic? well let me tell you................I'mVERY PROUDLY EGYPTIAN COPTIC 100% Christian, you know? (Well unfortunable i couldn't born in Egypt, but my family is from Overthere).really I'm you right if first in our live we love first GOD i'm agree with you...................i think from GOD"S LOVES BECAME all what we are , and what we feel? i think that GOD IS THE CENTER OF LOVE, THE FOUNTAIN OF LOVE............BUT FROM HIS LOVE , HE WANTS THAT WE COULD BE HAPPY...............i mean he wants that we love each other in truly love.......no fake life even fake marriage.................by the way thanks for reply me............you are cute.......sorry, (with all the respect that i have for you).

Anyway thanks, but think.................GOD is L-O-V-E , and we should have to make ourselves what really JESUS wants for us : THAT WE REALLY LOVE FROM THE TRUE THAT IS HIM AND THE ETERNAL LIFE AND , THAT WE CAN LIVE IN HOLY PEACE AND LOVE, IF WE REALLY FEEL IT.
BLESSINGS.

Nefertitis.
الرد مع إقتباس