الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Was Barack Obama a Muslim?

Dear Faith

إقتباس:
well it's true that the koran has calls to violence in it, but I still give weight to practice over theory.
This is your opinion, but unfortunately not the opinion of most of the Muslim clergy

I admit, there are some peaceful sects within islam like sufi's ... but not Sunnis or Shiites

إقتباس:
You can read the new testament, especially st paul, and still come out respecting women, but only after some heavy interpretation.
I agree with the first half
but the "heavy interpretation" part is very subjective

إقتباس:
And you can't really blame muslims (or give them any credit) for what's written in their book, very few people in history have had the luxury of writing their own scrpture.
Who said that I blame Muslims .... absolutely not
I blame Islam the ideology
Muslims are just victims by inheritance

إقتباس:
But you say that islam itself is violent,
That not exactly what I said
I said

إقتباس:
Islam as an ideology that condone terror and violence
But Islam is not only violence

إقتباس:
who don't practice violence are somehow non-perfect or non-complete muslims,
Where did I say that
I think u better quote from my post than saying things that I didn't say

إقتباس:
Oh yes, and why did they start the muslim brotherhood
This is from their website

إقتباس:
حكم الجهاد

وبالنسبة لحكم الجهاد في الإسلام فالمعلوم أن أهل العلم مجتهدين ومقلدين سلفيين وخلفيين أجمعوا على أن الجهاد فرض كفاية على الأمة الإسلامية لنشر الدعوة وفرض عين لدفع هجوم الكفار عليها ولقد مرت على الأمة الإسلامية فترة والمسلمين مستذلون لغيرهم قد ديست أرضهم وانتهكت حرماتهم وحكمهم الكفار وأماتوا روح الجهاد عندهم ولكن هذه الحال أوجبت على كل مسلم أن يتجهز وينطوي على نية الجهاد وإعداد العدة للتحرر ولذلك عندما أنشأ الإمام الشهيد حسن البنا جماعة الإخوان المسلمين لإعادة بناء الدولة الإسلامية وعلى رأسها الخلافة الإسلامية حرص على بعث روح الجهاد في النفوس فأطلق على دعوة الإخوان دعوة الحق والقوة والحرية وجعل شارتها (سيفان بينهما مصحف وتحتها لفظ وأعدوا)رمزا للآية الكريمة .{وأعدوا لهم ما استطعتم من قوة ومن رباط الخيل }.ثم نجد من هتاف الإخوان ضمن الشعارات ((الجهاد سبيلنا ))((والموت في سبيل الله أسمى أمانينا )).
http://www.daawa-info.net/books1.php...bn=157&page=11

Translated (~the red font):
إقتباس:
martyr Imam Hassan al-Banna established the Muslim Brotherhood [COLOR = "Red"] for Muslims to rebuild the Islamic state, and foremost Islamic Caliphate[/ COLOR]. So he was keen to send The spirit of jihad in the [Muslims] hearts ....
So, Islamofascism (as you call it) is actually based on a trial for the comeback of the Islamic empire (based on Islamic ideology) that ruled the old and middle ages with brutality

So, I still don't see the difference (or the obvious)

God bless +++

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس