الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
sorry

sorry but i got u finally after reading the message lol. Laurie Garrett has a long and distinguished career as a leading science journalist. She has been awarded all three of the major prizes in journalism: the peabody, the polk, and the pulitzer. her books are the Coming Plague addresses the emergence of global disease epidemics, while betrayal of trust chronicles the collapse of the lobal healthcare system. both books are wake-up calls for the global community and have attracted the attention of policy-makers, public health advocates, and those interested in preserving our health and well-being. in 1980 Garrett joined National public radio (NPR) as a Science correspondent. During her NPR years, Garrett was awarded by the National Press Club (best Consumer Journalism, 982) the San Francisco Media Alliance (meritorious Achievement Award in Radio, 1983), and the world Hunger Alliance (first Prize, Radio, 1987). in 1988, garrett left NPR to join the science writing staff of Newday, where she remains today, her Newsday reporing has earned several awards, including the Newsday Pubisher's award. she win the first place from the society of Silurians (Breast Cancer 1994), and the Bob Considine Award of the Overseas presss club of America

ay 5edma, i got u all her history 3alshan matz3alsh ya zou2 lol. she is not bad,. she is trying to help i guess
wala eyeh??