الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
Hmmmmm Saweres let us talk serious

God wana encourge us to multply by joy hmm?? that does not go through in my mind, and we do not care a bout animals now, we are talking about humans my friend

So if we did not have that joy we wont have kids then?? that is just great,
U know after what u said i am kinda with that guy in that point but still, i amnot atheist, but he was saying that god has own ways of multplying, forexample the virgin Mary
I know that she is holly and God had to do this so it will fullfill the old testament, but why did not god made all creation come out of the holly spirit, then we do not have to baptizem (el ma3modya ya3ne) so we got an easy way, and there will be no adultry no more, because the holly spirit control everything

What do u think?

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة saweres
another depate with athiests?
they use logic , but we use Faith that we recived from the Apostolos, any way I can use Logic in religion lol
the Answering is:
Humans as animals were created from Earth the Differewnt in thinking coming from the Spirit of God that our Father Adam Recived from God
so we share the same cells and the same system of the Body
so we can say we have the same system in multiplying
and it depends too on the size of the baby that will born, Like the Elephant female takes about year and half Pregnant, and human females take about 9 months
and Sex is not for Joy but it is for multiplying
the joy part is just to encourage for multiply
but just in the marriage system
there is a good book for Bishop Anba Moussa the Bishop of youth,it's name Youth and Pure Living
u will find it on this web site:
http://www.youthbishopric.com/download/Downloads.asp