قديم 16-04-2006
ديديموس ديديموس غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 1,178
ديديموس is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة thenight_templer
John 16:5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh,
and hath nothing in me...
and how come Jesus is the prince of the world and in the same times he have nothing in himself ?
Joh 16:11 Of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged.
if Jesus is the god , who judged the god himself according to this verse???
and ofcaourse there are alot of evidence we all nkow and read about it before
No Brother,
prince of this world is the devil , for the Lord Himself Said : " Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. " ( John 18 : 36 ),
and the Bible says : " Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. " ( James 4 : 4 ).
and : " Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father " ( Galatians 1 : 4 ).
and also : " For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. " ( 1 John 2 : 16 ).
and also : " Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience " . ( Ephesians 2 : 2 ).
Because the Kingdom of the Lord not from this world , but people who have evil as their own way , made the devil as their demi-god , as their prince and power , and he was Judged by Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ on the Holy Cross .
please look at the big picture , not to your own understanding of only one verse!!
it might get you fallen in heresies which is always a separation from God
God Bless you and open your eyes to see the Light which lives with us , Amen.
الرد مع إقتباس