تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 23-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
مساعدة ل اخ من الاردن

hey every body

it is me again mariam, the last week i had spring break and i did not have any thing to do, so for the first time in my life, i went to chat room (www.Arabia.com), and i puted my sign as the cross, i have met with a guy his name is Ahmad, from Jordon, He told me that he loves jesus so much, and he is always has that faith in his heart since he was young because of his christian friends,, any ways he grow up to be muslim. and every time he forgot a bout that idea, he has to see something that turn him back, forexample, he was watching a channel and he got bored so he fliped the channel to find SAT7 and he watched it and he found himslef ing, i suggested for him to go to the church and talk to the priest, but he told me that his family is so rich and they might kill him because of that, i refered him to that website, he does not have email, he just came to look for chrstian ppl to talk to or chrstian websites, i gave him all the websites i knew and i read him from the bible, and his luck came on pasalms,,
how this guy become chrstian then, since he will get killied if he talked to a priest, he refused to give me any informations, other wise that but i really felt bad a bout him and how i am chrstian that baptised and have church and another ppl are daying to go to church, ( toba el azankom la2nha tobser we la2zankom la2nha tasma3) he told me also that he has a lot of friends are in his way too, open the bible without any body see them and talk a bout christ with each others, he even told him that in his work that there is a girl mo7gaba and she is also has christ in her heart, i do not know if that true of fault but u brothers and sisters know me i believe every thing lol

lel a2saf i can not talk to him again but i give him this page address i hope he come one day and u guys can guide him.

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة