تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 16-04-2006
youhana16 youhana16 غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2004
المشاركات: 1,307
youhana16 is on a distinguished road

رد سيفك الى غمده فمن أخذ بالسيف فالبسيف يؤخذ0000 تكفيكم نعمتى فان قوتى فى الضعف تكمن 0000ومن له اذنان للسمع فلسمع
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-04-2006
Jadam Jadam غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
المشاركات: 34
Jadam is on a distinguished road
Agree

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة faraway5050
الاخوه الاحباء

ليكن المسيح هو قائدنا وتعاليمه هي دستورنا

دا مش ضعف دي قوه

هذا اختبار للمسيحيين في هذه الاوقات بالذات الذي ضرب فيها المسيح ولعن ولكنه بارك وغفر

برجاء ليتنا نشعر بمسيحنا
This is a voice of wisdom, things can not be resolved by a loud voice nor it can be solved by attacking one another if some one does not respect other 's opinion then let him make his own chat room and talk to himself. We have to keep certain levels of respect. Remember Jesus and what he used to say and what he brought to this world.
Jesus is love and I repeat that the prophets and saints were only prophets and saints not because they were killing others but because they were spreading peace and love. Christianity is love and this how it speared all over the world even in the Roman Empire where it used to forbeidden. With love and more understaing we should be able to solve all problems. If this did not work then we should try other ways but all should be based on rational not just kills those and insult those.... it is for the best ....
J
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-04-2006
Jadam Jadam غير متصل

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة knowjesus_knowlove

ياحاج جدام ... كل مسلم يدخل المنتدى هنا يقول أنه لم ير مسلما واحدا يسب المسيح ولم ير .... و لم ير ... ولم .... وهكذا دائما ...
ولذلك ستجد أننى أنصح مثل هذا المسلم بأن يمسح مؤخرته بثلاث حصوات حتى يستطيع الرؤية جيدا ....
ويمكنك أن تسأل الحاج ماجد منيب عن نصائحى الأخرى له حتى يستطيع السمع ...
Thanks for your insults. I wish you listen to your heart before you through your stones....

My people, recite the Chaplet of My Most Divine Mercy! Recite the Chaplet of My Most Divine Mercy. It is the hour to recite the Chaplet of My Most Divine Mercy for I am Jesus, I am mercy itself. Live the Gospel message and take heed to the Book of Revelation for you have moved into the twelfth chapter and all must come to know that My justice is soon to prevail.

My mercy is limitless for I only come with words of love and understanding. There is not one sin in which you have committed that is not worthy of My mercy, yet I only wait for you to be the repentant sinner. It is time to arise from your slumber and live the mission you have been called to do.

You must speak the truth in love. The heavier your cross, the closer you are to Me for I am Jesus. You must not fear being a witness, My witness, in the world for all are called to be like John the Baptist. All are called to imitate your Creator.

My people, the pages in history have begun to turn for you have moved into a new era for as the earth begins to show signs of new life mankind will be awakened to My mercy in its fullness. Streams of light shall pour forth from the heavens and a sign in the east will rise.

Do not be blind to the division amongst you for this division speaks volumes. It speaks of those who seek Me and those who reject Me. Those who stand up to the persecutions and those who seek to utter every word against another and then hide behind a bushel.

You have nothing to fear if you trust in My mercy and love. Be open to life, be open to My plan. Seek My will and not your own. As you move into this time of Lent, do acts of penance for those who are furthest away from Me. Fast and pray yet, most of all, cleanse your soul and show love to those around you, even your persecutors for their eyes will be opened by your witnessing and example.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM THIS.....
I AM SORRY BUT NOT FOR YOU IT IS ON YOU...
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-04-2006
Jadam Jadam غير متصل

Jesus

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة youhana16
رد سيفك الى غمده فمن أخذ بالسيف فالبسيف يؤخذ0000 تكفيكم نعمتى فان قوتى فى الضعف تكمن 0000ومن له اذنان للسمع فلسمع
The heavier your cross, the closer you are to Me for I am Jesus.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-04-2006
Jadam Jadam غير متصل

True peace

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Christian
أبشع اهانة للسيد المسيح هو انكار المسلمين لألوهيته.....و هكذا يهينه المسلمون.....
You will not find true peace if you are seeking the things of this world. You cannot fight evil with evil and the truth will always prevail. The one who rejects Me is the one that is lost and the one who seeks Me will find his greater reward in heaven.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-04-2006
Christian Christian غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 449
Christian is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Jadam
You will not find true peace if you are seeking the things of this world. You cannot fight evil with evil and the truth will always prevail. The one who rejects Me is the one that is lost and the one who seeks Me will find his greater reward in heaven.
You are absolutely right , I just wanted to point out that from our perspective Muslims DO in fact insult Jesus Christ
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة