تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 06-03-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
flower So............are you ready to get marry?

Hello my dear friends................something that bothers my brain..........................why when someone will get marry.....................we have to be attach ,to old traditions?

Well, my friends ...................like................for example.........i met someone who wants to get marry and ...............his mother came from Mashr and brings to him pictures of girls..................i mean.............how come...................and the same time this guy was dating a girl here in US......................is so unrespectfull, i think , really..............at list the guy should respect the girl!, right? .

well another thing however.............happen all the time................why people of kenisa...........or family has to chose the right couple for you? ..................well we have a clear mind here ...........and there too................i think we should decide with who, by ourselves we expend the rest of our life........no?

Some people is attach ..................to this old traditions..............i think we should have the choice to have freedom in the love.

L-O-V-E is something very important.................something you can not buy with Gold or with a American Citizenship...................really.............i mean it.......this is really nuts who thinks like that it is for really.

the Love should be truly.......................but unfortunable most of the times if you see...........the majority of people all over the world................never get marry with the main principal love of their lives, my dear friends, boys & girls................i'm talking about the REAL ONE LOVE TRULY....................

One of my close friends tell me:" LOVE COME AFTER MARRY".
COMMON! this is imposible...................is veryto do , really.

Some of the guys thing................sorry if anyone feels alude..............but that they have nice car, money or papers......................the bent will be melted like a butter...........................that's so arcaic thinking...............reallyim not agree.

Someone else say.........................if you marry the brother of your realative.................who cares? i mean HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this is the more stupid thing i have never ear in my life.

I know im Masheria, but im still European.............maybe if i was born overthere , my mind could be different.

But anyway........................there is respect for all human beings..................so respect anyone................and if you no someone i this situation.............let them read............this post.

I know in Egypt and the most Middle Eastern Culture , that it is ok , if you marry a cousin...........but think for a moment...............i mean................think...........should your babies will be healthy? ....................i'm really with that..............

for me its like if you marry your brother...........or sister............maybe anyone who reads this now or later on ................wish to send me but its ok, i don't mind.

so let the really love come to you..............if you can reach it................try until you get............someone else....................might be you my dear friend............doesn't feel the same..............but all of us can fall in love................in differents ways................never will be like the first truly love...................but will be love , maybe low intensitive................but still love.

Blessings
for all of yours.

Nefertisis
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 06-03-2008
churchill2 churchill2 غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: in my lord's eye
المشاركات: 1,557
churchill2 is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: So............are you ready to get marry?

إقتباس:
Well, my friends ...................like................for example.........i met someone who wants to get marry and ...............his mother came from Mashr and brings to him pictures of girls..................i mean.............how come...................and the same time this guy was dating a girl here in US......................is so unrespectfull, i think , really..............at list the guy should respect the girl!, right? .
what happens if u put an egg in a beaker containing
two layers the first is oil and the second is water
,the egg will never rest in the water layer nor in the oil layer ,it will rest in the separating layer
the immigrat copts who live in the states is like this egg they don't belong to the copts in egypt when u deal with them in egypt they seems to be so liberal and progressive and try to separate themselves from the conservative ideas controlling the minds of copts inside egypt
but when they deal with the americans their conservative nature and religious beliefs emerge and they can be easily differentiated
they don't belong neither to the water not to the oil
they don't belong to the copts nor to the Americans ,they are something in between
إقتباس:
-O-V-E is something very important.................something you can not buy with Gold or with a American Citizenship...................really.............i mean it.......this is really nuts who thinks like that it is for really.

the marriage now in egypt is such like a deal
ur relatives ,family priest ,or whoever gives u a list of girls whic is the supposed COMMODITIES
ur family ask for this COMMODITIES and u visit the store where this COMMODITIES lay which is the house of the girl in this case
and if u like it u can make the deal which is the marriage
here there is no place for what called love

but why such a ridiculous marriage take place?
because of the great separation between sexes
the only place which u can meet a girl is the university and if u wanna to love u should love there because there is no place else
and 90% of our youth are not prepared to marry in the university stage due to our economic setbacks
so our marriage cann't be mixed with love at all

i hope i could have answered ur questions

علينا ان ننتقل من التفكير فيما نتمني ان يفعلة لنا العدو ,الي ما يجب ان نفعلة لنجبر العدو علي ان ينفذ ما نتمناة
واظن ان اول ما سنجنية من هذا التفكير هو البدء بتكوين تنظيمات قبطية مسلحة
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 07-03-2008

thu replay to answer questions

Hello , my dear Churchill 2 ,(OR ANY BUDDY MASHERY.........THERE) well maybe you right...................but, why ourselves we have to be attachment to old systems of life................? i mean that the love is important.............special here and ................in all over the world...............i mean i think we should decide with who we will expend our lives............this is my poor opinion.............really, NO LET SOMEONE ELSE OF YOUR FAMILY DECIDE WITH WHO YOU WILL GET MARRY, I'M STRONGLY

Thansk for answer my questions.....................but now on my pre-historic love-brain....................there is a big question? ....................so tell me why (LEE?) the Egyptian couples get divorce so quickly.............here in US..................well i think is for the enviroment.....................really.

Another thing is bother my mind................why Egyptians inside the marriage..................hit and abuse their wives......................i know they are no all of them...................but i hear cases...............really sadness for me., so now matter fact............. i know Virginity is very important.................should be like that.............i'm agree.......100%.

But i hear really...............about some cases the girl...............makes surgery.....................well i think is be no honest to GOD and the guy, they will get marry.
Listen, we all are human beings...............really.........we need food, sleep, and love & Sex..................i'm agree with that...........but why we have to hide......the really feeling? i mean if you are a truly Christian, my dear friend however at list should exist control...............really...........at list.

Personal.............if i'm dating someone...............should have respect for each other............special about the Egyptian manhood, well ,i think a real woman- a real ......... she should have control.......................well i think love , kisses and demostration of love ,isn't bad.................but i think is good if is with the right person.

Now is alot SDTs diseases..................i know anyone maybe do this to me know................but is true.

If you really believe in JESUS the savior...............i think we should have a manner or a way to knows how to control.........................specia in all the Holidays...........like now the Great Lent.

We should have to protect ourselves, if we want to be , healthy, and protect ourselves from any SDTs..............sometimes.......is hard to do...........i don't know if all of yours agree with me or not...........but abstinence.............is the best............in case of both...............man & woman.............but once more in this land is hard,,,,,special if we are in McDonals country.............of Beyonce's land.................US.

So my advice to anyone who reads this...............
if you feel....................something...............fo llow your heart doesn't matter what people pointing you by their finger............................if you are in really love.................get it...................make sure is the right person.........stop thinking about............convenience...............mashari ............Gold...........arabia or etc.

I think..............the only last in this World , is the truly love between one man & one woman................i tell all of yours for personal, experience...............but when you can't realize this truly love for any reason , you should be enough mature to accept that this person coulnd't be with you, and of course ...................let it go without hurting.................anyone.

LETS LIVE THE TRULY LOVE,
MY PEOPLE........................LETS FEEL LIKE OUR ANTECESORS.....LETS LIVE THE LOVE LIKE THE FAROS.LIKE NEFERTITI AND HER HUSBAND, THIS IS TRULY LOVE MY DEARS FRIENDS!............BEFORE..................THE REAL ...................AND MAGNIFICENT..............LOVE THAT GOD CREATE............BETWEEN MAN & WOMAN................

BLESSINGS

NEFERTISIS
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 07-03-2008
churchill2 churchill2 غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: in my lord's eye
المشاركات: 1,557
churchill2 is on a distinguished road

إقتباس:
i mean that the love is important.............special here and ................in all over the world
love is important but love and ethics and other moral
items are not so important in this materialistic world
إقتباس:
the Egyptian couples get divorce so quickly
between the copts divorce is very uncommon

إقتباس:
LETS LIVE THE TRULY LOVE,
MY PEOPLE........................LETS FEEL LIKE OUR ANTECESORS.....LETS LIVE THE LOVE LIKE THE FAROS.LIKE NEFERTITI AND HER HUSBAND, THIS IS TRULY LOVE MY DEARS FRIENDS!............BEFORE..................THE REAL ...................AND MAGNIFICENT..............LOVE THAT GOD CREATE............BETWEEN MAN & WOMAN................
i agree 100% with u
the love is a decision made from h e a r t and i think another decision made from the brain should be also regarded

علينا ان ننتقل من التفكير فيما نتمني ان يفعلة لنا العدو ,الي ما يجب ان نفعلة لنجبر العدو علي ان ينفذ ما نتمناة
واظن ان اول ما سنجنية من هذا التفكير هو البدء بتكوين تنظيمات قبطية مسلحة
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 09-03-2008
El-Basha El-Basha غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 942
El-Basha is on a distinguished road
flower Red colour font

Dear Nefertisis
Welcome with us as a new member … we like your posts & topics.

Please Please... remember not to use the Red Colour font. The Red Colour font is reserved for Moderators, Admin & Host only… thanks in Advance

آخر تعديل بواسطة El-Basha ، 09-03-2008 الساعة 09:53 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 09-03-2008

Dear Nefertisis

I’m not following some of your views…and I will need to ask you some simple questions to understand your views. I think you have too many great ideas and experiences, which we might learn from them.

A)Are you a Christian person or not
I’m assuming you are a Christian person of Egyptian back ground…. Am I right

B) Do you believe in love before marriag
From what I’m reading in your post.. .. Yes … you believe in love before marriage. Me too … then we are in a good start… But before you start to go thought this pass….. we first need to love GOD … & our family … Would you agree with me so far ….?

آخر تعديل بواسطة El-Basha ، 09-03-2008 الساعة 09:54 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 10-03-2008

Re: مشاركة: So............are you ready to get marry?

Ok, Mr.el Basha......................can i ask you something? you believe i'm not Coptic? well let me tell you................I'mVERY PROUDLY EGYPTIAN COPTIC 100% Christian, you know? (Well unfortunable i couldn't born in Egypt, but my family is from Overthere).really I'm you right if first in our live we love first GOD i'm agree with you...................i think from GOD"S LOVES BECAME all what we are , and what we feel? i think that GOD IS THE CENTER OF LOVE, THE FOUNTAIN OF LOVE............BUT FROM HIS LOVE , HE WANTS THAT WE COULD BE HAPPY...............i mean he wants that we love each other in truly love.......no fake life even fake marriage.................by the way thanks for reply me............you are cute.......sorry, (with all the respect that i have for you).

Anyway thanks, but think.................GOD is L-O-V-E , and we should have to make ourselves what really JESUS wants for us : THAT WE REALLY LOVE FROM THE TRUE THAT IS HIM AND THE ETERNAL LIFE AND , THAT WE CAN LIVE IN HOLY PEACE AND LOVE, IF WE REALLY FEEL IT.
BLESSINGS.

Nefertitis.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 10-03-2008

thu مشاركة: So............are you ready to get marry?

Dear Nefertisis
إقتباس:
Ok, Mr.el Basha......................can i
So you know that I'm a man... "Mr" .... that is good yes you are correct ... how did you know that ... ...
إقتباس:
you believe i'm not Coptic? well let me tell you................I'mVERY PROUDLY EGYPTIAN COPTIC 100% Christian
You are running with 100 miles an hour ..… and with the speed comes the pre -judgments and misunderstandings … Can I say please …. Slowdown and don’t jump to conclusions my freind …
"I’ve learned this from the west .... outside Egypt"

Back to my boring questions
You will understand my reasons for asking these questions very shortly… I’m trying to see what we agree and what we don't agree on as a Christian communities’ leaves in the USA or in the west …. Just One step at the time…

A) You are proud of your tradition and background
B) You love God and your family very good so far

C) Do you believe in love before marriage between Female& Male

Please remember there are too many people are reading your topics ….silently and they might learn from our views something new….
إقتباس:
by the way thanks for reply me............you are cute
(with all the respect that i have for you).
You are very funny ... no problems my dear ... with all respect

آخر تعديل بواسطة El-Basha ، 11-03-2008 الساعة 09:29 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة