تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 13-02-2006
HOTMAIL HOTMAIL غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 170
HOTMAIL is on a distinguished road
Think Using Your Brain And Judge

What if you walk in day in a dark road and ask something for you, and if this need you ask for is a cup of water, what you will do?. Would you lighten up a candle to see what you need?. Same as who is looking for the truth, he will not be able to reach only by using mind. Further, this mind must have light, if the mind and light do not exist, one will reach to the truth. Here it is given to you on a pale of gold, I advice you not to close your ears, and not to blind your eyes on knowing the truth of Islam religion, which is previously judged by others who does not judge by their brains.
Listen to this man’s story if you like you are really looking for the truth?.
This man was famous by his poem among Arab specially “kuraish”, they been afraid if he met Allah messenger (pbuh) and turned to be mouslim, then he will let his poem talent to be in Islam service, then it will be a big crisis on Kuraish and its statues. For that reason the unbeleivers surrounded him when he arrived Makkah and made high hospitality, joy, and fun for him, then warned him to meet Allah prophet (pbuh), and told him “he have words as magic, break up links between father and his son, man and his brother, man and his wife …. and we are afraid about you and your people from him, so don’t talk to him and don’t listen to from him any conversation”!!.
Let us listen to him when he narrate his story, he said: “sware to God they insist in their behavior until I decided not to listen to what ever he says and not to meet him”. When leaving holy Kaabah I filled my ears with stuff in order not to hear anything of what he says, if he met me.
“There I found him praying beside the holy Kaabah, then I get close to him, then Allah allowed me to hear some words of what he says, so I hear nice words”..
“I told myself: mothers lose me … swear to God I’m that high rank poem, the good is not mixed up with the bad in my opinion, what will stop me from hearing more words of what the man says? If what he got is good I accept it and if bad I reject it.
“I stayed until he went his home I followed him until he entered his home, I entered after him and told him: Mohammed, your people told me about you so and so”… “sware to God they continuously frightened me from you until I heard from you good words, show me your matters.. then Allah prophit offer me the Islam, and narrate some sentences from the holy book Quran”… “I sware to God I did not heard any better words than what he said, and no matter more judge than these words then I declared Islam and said the right”.
It is a true picture of the sound adult instinct, will you follow him?.
HOPE SO
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 13-02-2006
iluvegypt iluvegypt غير متصل

المشاركات: 118
iluvegypt is on a distinguished road
Dear Hotmail,
your title is "Think Using Your Brain And Judge"....great title, but what has it to do with the story??? I am not making jokes now - listen, I have many good muslim friends, and respect all of them....but, what this has to do with that??

words...listening to words?? converting because the "words are great", and "can't be from no one but Allah"....is this why everybody was against TAHA HUSSEIN when he claimed he can get much better poem than Koran????.....belive me my friend, you need to get out of this "words" shell, and think yourself....what to choose:

*** religion asking forgiveness to all people OR religion cursing others, asking to narrow the road on them, and calling jews as pigs and monkeys??

*** religion defining relation with God as being close to him, and enjoying more of what we enjoy here at church (thousands times more) OR religion rewarding me with wine & women???

*** religion asking me to stick closer to God and pray for his help is someone is attacking my people OR religion asking me to kill and murder thousands ecuase someone insulted my prophet......

IN ALL HONESTY, if I see any good in what you offer, I would have followed-it...

Regards,
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 13-02-2006
HOTMAIL HOTMAIL غير متصل

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة iluvegypt
Dear Hotmail,
your title is "Think Using Your Brain And Judge"....great title, but what has it to do with the story??? I am not making jokes now - listen, I have many good muslim friends, and respect all of them....but, what this has to do with that??

words...listening to words?? converting because the "words are great", and "can't be from no one but Allah"....is this why everybody was against TAHA HUSSEIN when he claimed he can get much better poem than Koran????.....belive me my friend, you need to get out of this "words" shell, and think yourself....what to choose:

*** religion asking forgiveness to all people OR religion cursing others, asking to narrow the road on them, and calling jews as pigs and monkeys??

*** religion defining relation with God as being close to him, and enjoying more of what we enjoy here at church (thousands times more) OR religion rewarding me with wine & women???

*** religion asking me to stick closer to God and pray for his help is someone is attacking my people OR religion asking me to kill and murder thousands ecuase someone insulted my prophet......

IN ALL HONESTY, if I see any good in what you offer, I would have followed-it...

Regards,
It seems that you are a good man and i like to read for you because you are the most respectful man here

So we will have along term conversation here if you like

but first listen to this An 70 years Egyptian converted to islam

the source is from paltalk

here you are hte link to download and listen

http://rapidshare.de/files/13189755/convert.rar.html
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 13-02-2006

excuse me, my friend....but no more of these "stories"....how would I know if it's different from the following:
Will Smith converts.................
First Astronaut to the moon converts..........................
Diacon Wadei converts....................
even claiming that one who was about to be a pope converted................!!!!!

Believe me, one thing that we take pride in as Christians is that there is NO EXCUSE FOR LYING & that LYING IS AS SINFUL AS ADULTERY................hope I made this clear.

Any further ideas??
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 15-02-2006
HOTMAIL HOTMAIL غير متصل

So i have found the topic i do not know it has been moved to here

i am back dear
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 15-02-2006

well.......so, what's the story about "threatening" language you have been using all the time....how would you describe that?

Honestly, if someone is insulting or teasing me, I would never think of threatening back - even if I met him on the street.

See, the point is (I am trying to act like my father who art in Heaven) - Jesus would never threat for personal revenge, or ask to kill or torture to defend our believes....what do you have to say about that??

Just convince me, not by poor words, that you really have something "solid" to offer that we don't have - and when I say (we don't have), I mean it - not what they tell you on the other side....pick something you studied, and we can't argue about (like for example, you can't argue that islam asks you to discriminate against the non-believers, like Gezia, authority positions, etc).....now, pick something that you think you "may have" a case with...

Other than that, please don't annoy us here, and just keep on your cursing and hate to everybody.

Regards,
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة