تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 10-01-2006
jesus_4_us jesus_4_us غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: Waiting_4_ place in the Heaven
المشاركات: 858
jesus_4_us is on a distinguished road
flower GOD Calling

JANUARY 10

INFLUENCE

When you come to Me, and I give you that Eternal Life I give to all who believe in Me, it alters your whole existence, the words you speak, the influences you have.
These are all eternal. They must be. They spring from the life within you. My Life, Eternal Life, so that they too live forever. Now, you see how vast, how stupendous, is the work of any soul that has Eternal Life. The words, the influence, go on down the ages forever.
You must ponder on these truths I give you. They are not surface facts, but the secret of My kingdom, the hidden pearls of rare price.
Meditate upon them. Work at them in your minds and hearts.

See you tomorrow, God Willing
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 10-01-2006
Ya Shero
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
god bless you jesus 4 us
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 10-01-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
god bless your heart
it is very nice topic

آخر تعديل بواسطة amoni ، 10-01-2006 الساعة 07:23 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 10-01-2006

JANUARY 11

THE ACHE OF LOVE

Use My unlimited stores for your needs and those of others. Seek My wonderful truths and you shall find. There may come times when you sit in silence, when it seems as if you were left alone. Then, I command you to remember I have spoken to you.

You will have the consciousness of My Presence when you hear no voice. Abide in theat in that presence. "I am the light of the world." but sometimes in tender pity, I withhold too glaring a light, lest, in its dazzling brighteness, you should miss your daily path and work.

Not until Heaven is reached, do souls sit and drink in the ecstasy of God's revelation to His Own. At the moment you are pilgrims and need only your daily marching orders, and strength and guidance for the day.

Oh! Listen to my voice , eagerly, joyfully. Never crowd it out. I have no rival claimants and if men seek the babble of the world, then I withdraw.

Life has hurt you. Only scarred lives can realy save.
You cannot escape the discipline. It is the hallmark of discipleship. My children, trust Me always. Never rebel.

The trust given to Me today, takes away the ache of rejection of My Love, that I suffrerd on Earth, and have suffered through the ages. " I died for you , My children, and could ye treat Me so

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 11-01-2006

JANUARY 12
THANKS FOR TRIALS

You must say "Thank You" for everything, even seeming trials and worries.

Joy is the whole being's attitude of "Thank You" to Me.
Be glad. Rejoice. A father loves to see his children happy.

I am revealing so much to you. Pass it on. Each Truth is a jewel. Some poor spirit-impoverished friend will be glad of it. Drop one here and there.

Seek to find a heart-home for each Truth I have imparted to you. More Truths will flow in. Use all I give you . Help others. I ache to find a way into each life and heart, for all to expectantly
Even so, come Lord Jesus

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 12-01-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ Safnat_Fa3nash007
Safnat_Fa3nash007 Safnat_Fa3nash007 غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
الإقامة: +++ في مصر القبطيه +++
المشاركات: 6,377
Safnat_Fa3nash007 is on a distinguished road
+++

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaabbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeee eeebbbbbbbb

لا تخف من الباطل ... ان ينتشر او ينتصر .... إن الباطل لا بد أن يهزم امام صمود الحق مهما طال به الزمن .... وكل جليات له داهود ينتظره وينتصر عليه
"بإسم رب القوات"
(قداسة البابا شينوده الثالث )

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 27-01-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ smile
smile smile غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2003
الإقامة: لندن - الدور التالت
المشاركات: 3,021
smile is on a distinguished road
god bless you jesus_4_us

حكمة اليوم
احنا ليش نستورد المعكرونه من الخارج ممكن نزرعها فى بلادنا العربيه
احد الحكام العرب

Mind Utter Devastation
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-01-2006

JANUARY 28

LAW AMBITIONS

Fear not . Do not fear to be busy. You are the servant of all. “He that would be the greatest among you let him be the servant of all.”

Service is the word of My disciples. I served indeed, the humblest, the lowliest. I was at their command. My highest powers were at their service.

Be used. Be used by all, by the lowest, the smallest. How best you can serve? Let that be your daily seeking, not how best can you be served.

Look around you. Do this aims and ambitions that man strives for bring peace, or the world’s awards bring heart-rest and happiness? No! Indeed, man is at war with man. Those, whom the world has most rewarded, with name, fame, honour, wealth, are weary and disappointed.

And yet, to the listening ear, above the jangle of the world’s discordant cries, there echoes down the 1900 years My message, “Come unto Me, all ye that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest.”

And the weary and disappointed who listen and turn to Me find indeed that rest. joy of the Weary I am, Music to the Heart I am, Health to the Sick, Wealth to the Poor, Food to the Hungry, Home to the Wanderer, Rapture to the Jaded, Lonely.

There is not one want of the soul that I do not supply for the asking, and to you too, I long to be all.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-01-2006

JANUARY 29

I CLEAR THE PATH

Wait on the LORD
PSALM 27:14

I am thy shield. Have no fear. You must know that” All is well.” I will never let anyone do to you both, other than My Will for you .

I can see the future. I can read men’s hears. I know better than you what you need. Trust Me absolutely. You are not at the mercy of Fate, or buffeted about by others. You are being led in a very definite way, and others, who do not serve your purpose, are being moved out of your Path by Me.

Never fear, whatever may happen. You are both being led. Do not try to plan. I have planned. You are the builder, not the Architect.

Go very quietly, very gently . All is for the very best for you.

Trust me for all. Your very extremity will ensure My activity for you. And having your foundation on the Rock---Christ, Faith in Him, and “being rooted and grounded in Him,” and having belief in My Divinity as your Corner Stone, it is yours to build, knowing all is well.

Literally, you have to depend on Me for everything---everything. It was out of the depths that David cried unto Me, and I heard his voice. All is well.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 29-01-2006

JANUARY 30

THE SOUL AT WAR

No evil can befall you, if I am with you . “Ill that He blesses is our good.” Every time of being laid aside is a time of retreat into the quiet place with Me. Never fear but in that place you shall find restoration and power and joy and healing.

Plan both of your retreat days now and then---days when you live apart with Me, and arise rested and *******ed---physically, mentally, and spiritually , to carry on the work I have given to you. I will never give you a load greater than you can bear.

Love , Joy , Peace , welcome these. Let no personal feelings, no thoughts of self banish these. Singly, they are miracle-producing in a life, but together, they can command all that is needed on the physical, mental, and spiritual planes.

It is in these wonder-realm attributes all success lies. You have to see your inner lives are all they should be, and then the work is accomplished. Not in rushing and striving on the material plane, but on the battlefield of the Soul are these things won.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 31-01-2006

JANUARY31

SUFFERING REDEEMS

All sacrifice and all suffering is redemptive: to teach the individual or to be used to raise and help others. Nothing is by chance.

Divine Mind, and its wonder working, is beyond your finite mind to understand.

No detail is forgotten in My Plans, already perfect.
O let me hear Thee speaking
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will,

O speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
O speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul

الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة