تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 26-02-2004
bwaby007
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
The Passion Of The Christ

HEY GUYS, I JUST SAW THIS MOVIE LAST NIGHT AND I CANT SEEM TO MAKE UP MY MIND ABOUT IT. THE WHOLE MOVIE REALLY WAS ABOUT THE PASSION ...BUT IT WAS COMPLETELY GRAPHIC AND BRUTAL, TO A POINT THAT I COULDNT EVEN LOOK AT CERTAIN SCENES.

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD SEEN IT OR HAD ANY INPUT ABOUT ALL THE RELIGIOUS CONTROVERSY INVOLVED? I THINK ITS VERY INTERESTING.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 27-02-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
I am going to see it tomorrow with the church crew lol, Some of them said bring cleanex wth you so u can ,
bcz i am a baby lol

i will give u guys the preview tomorrow or after the weekend because i have a calc test in Monday
Pray for me allright??
قديم 27-02-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

Forgot to say

God bless "the lord of the rings" lol
Some ppl said it is the same graphics
قديم 01-03-2004
bwaby007
GUST

i am anxious to hear what you think...it was a very graphic movie...i was ing. it was like watching a 2 hour long beating. But it certainly makes you think.....i actually went home & opened the bible...my husband and i were having some serious discussions about the movie and i had to point out some facts.

but please let me know what you think.......
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-03-2004
bwaby007
GUST

p.s.....

how was your test? i loved calc. i think i want to go back to school, i miss all that stuff. college went by way too fast! enjoy it while it lasts!
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

Oh lord if u know u would
i did not sleep for two days now, we are moving to another house and this comes with my test, and i work full time and study full time, so i have to copy some files from the proff web site and that is crazy too, but other than that i am k with the subject and i have files and files of home work, the stuff i am sturggle with is the vectors lol, they do not like me and i do not like them lol, but limits are a piece of cake to me and the dervitves are cool too, i tried to have fun in college but it did not work believe me, i do not know how the other ppl can party in the same time study, i do not get any time at all even to wash my face lol, (but i do)
but i always thank God, he is the one contoroling us
and i always have that theory, party is after college lol, graduation and all that stuff,
so what do u think a bout my theory?
Do u have kids?
قديم 01-03-2004
bwaby007
GUST

no, i dont have any kids yet (mixed feeling about that one!!
)..

as far as when i was in college....i didt really party alot.....not much at all,...but i had the freedom to cut school if i was too lazy to go...and i didnt really have a full time job that i was committed to at the time...so life was just a breeze. the part where i had to study kinda sucked...but it was a small price to pay. i graduated college about 4 years ago, and i would give me left thumb to go back right now. Way too much responsability at work and not enough time for play.

Me and my husband are both workaholics and as a result barely see each other! So please.....take your time...and enjoy life before it really gets harder!

So, tell me...what did u think of the movie?
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 04-03-2004
PAC2DOC
GUST

I saw the movie last week. It was a powerfully moving experience as I watched the Gospel's account of our Lord Jesus Christ's Passion unfold in front of me. There was some creative licence taken in certain scenes but I felt that overall it held true to the NT accounts.

There were many times that I was moved to tears not only by the sacrifice of being scourged and crucified but by Jesus' compassion and forgiveness of those who did this to him.

I found nothing anti-semetic about the film. Quite contrary, I felt pity for the Pharisees and Sanhedrin for being so blind to who was standing in front of them. I left with no hatred of the Jewish people.

The lasting impression I have of the film is that I want to be a better Christian and to follow our Lord Jesus Christ more deeply and openly.

I would recommend all Christians and non-Christians who are interested in learning about Jesus to see this film.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

Test was great lol, i am going to see the movie today, and tomorrow i will see 50 first date lol, it is funny. I love adam sandlar
قديم 08-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

i saw the movie

it is really so sad, me and my other friend were ing, really i was, and i though how bad am i to be that bad chrstian, who sins every minute and Jesus just came because of me, that is really sad. but there some parts were not in the bible, like the satan, or the snake in the beginning of the movies, or the part when jesus was making that table, but what made me really is when jesus fall in the floor and the virgin mary remembered when he used to fall when he was young and she runed into him and said "i am here" wow that really made me lol

in the last part, i just could not stand it so i huged my other friend and we start ing, even i start the movie by joking around, even i said something loud made all the theater laugh lol, i am that kind of person who says something outloud just to make ppl laugh lol

well that was a hike of a night to me
قديم 08-03-2004
bwaby007
GUST

إقتباس:
Originally posted by PAC2DOC
I saw the movie last week. It was a powerfully moving experience as I watched the Gospel's account of our Lord Jesus Christ's Passion unfold in front of me. There was some creative licence taken in certain scenes but I felt that overall it held true to the NT accounts.

There were many times that I was moved to tears not only by the sacrifice of being scourged and crucified but by Jesus' compassion and forgiveness of those who did this to him.

I found nothing anti-semetic about the film. Quite contrary, I felt pity for the Pharisees and Sanhedrin for being so blind to who was standing in front of them. I left with no hatred of the Jewish people.

The lasting impression I have of the film is that I want to be a better Christian and to follow our Lord Jesus Christ more deeply and openly.

I would recommend all Christians and non-Christians who are interested in learning about Jesus to see this film.

Very eloquently put! I have to agree with you, i felt the same way, i was very moved, but yet disturbed. Disturbed at how (like you said) blind people can be . I did like the film....but frankly, it was just too much for me to handle. I think i might have to wait at least a year or so , before i can watch it again.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة