تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 15-11-2009
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
It is the ISLAMIC terrorism, stupid!

By knowjesus_knowlove

Immediately after the terrorist attack on the Fort Hood military base in Texas, It was announced that the perpetrator's name is Nidal Hassan Malik, a 39 years old male Arab Muslim from the Middle East, which meant that he meets exactly all the criteria of the security measures for terrorist screening set by the Republican Bush Administration and succeeded in preventing a lot of terrorist attacks on the American soil.
Then came Mr. Obama, to remove it all with a stroke of a pen.
After this heinous attack, I was disgusted to listen to Obama saying " It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil." and also said: "We don't know all the answers yet. And I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts,"

The attacker is Muslim, but it doesn't matter and we should not jump to conclusions.
The attacker is an Arab, but it doesn't matter and we should not jump to conclusions.
The attacker is from the Middle East, but it doesn't matter and we should not jump to conclusions.
The attacker is an adult and physically healthy, but it doesn't matter and we should not jump to conclusions.
The attacker is a well-educated and Professional psychiatrist, exactly like Osama Bin laden the civil engineer, Zawahiri the surgeon and the group of pilots, engineers and doctors who carried out the 9 11 terrorist attack and the bombings in London, Madrid, Glasgow and New Delhi , but it doesn't matter and we should not jump to conclusions.
The attacker shouted "Allah Akbar" before firing randomly, exactly as all Muslim terrorists are shouting when attacking their targets, but it doesn't matter and we should not jump to conclusions.
The attacker has a photo showing him wearing a head cover and clothes similar to those clothes worn by Al Qaeda terrorists, but it doesn't matter and we should not jump to conclusions.
Finally, the attacker is a soldier in the U.S. army, exactly like the Muslim Sgt. Hasan Karim Akbar, who in 2003 threw a bomb in a tent at a U.S. base in Kuwait, killing two fellow soldiers, but also it doesn't matter and we should not jump to conclusions.

After recording all of these facts, I find myself wondering:
If we don't jump to conclusions right now, when can we jump then?

By the way, in his first reaction to the massacre, Mr. Obama never mentioned the words Arabic or Islamic terrorism, as if he ignore these facts, they will disappear on their own.
Therefore, I would only repeat to Mr. Obama a phrase similar to what strategist James Carville once said as a slogan in Bill Clinton election campaign 1992 : It's the economy, stupid !

But of course a phrase that suits this horrific crime, which is:

For these reasons, I say to the families of the victims of Fort Hood massacre:

The blood of your sons and daughters is on the hand of Obama the fool, for his negligence in enforcing the security measures to combat terrorism
and ignoring the racial profiling procedures.
But again I am wondering, How do you allow that negligent to share you in paying tribute to the victims of this treacherous attack?

Here in, I offer my condolences to the families of the victims and despite my deep sorrow at the loss of their loved ones, I am sure that they are in the kingdom of heavens according to their faith if they are Christians or a similar resting place according to their beliefs, whether they are Jews, Buddhists, Hindus or no religion.

Despite all of that, I could not prevent myself from expressing my pleasure at the survival of the Muslim terrorist Nidal Hassan Malik, for the reason that he was denied his hope to die as a martyr according to his Islamic belief, thus he has lost his place in Muhammad's Janna which include the 72 virgins, the cute young boys, the rivers of wine, honey and the revolving beds.
Therefore, I would share him in crying his loss, saying Hard Luck!!

By the way, I am a Coptic Christian from Egypt and I do not mind racial profiling, as long as I am sure that I am not committing any crime. After September 11, on my visit to the USA several years ago, I did not get angry or resent in spite of being subjected to intensive interrogation for four hours. In fact, I was very happy that finally the Americans realized the Islamic terrorism threat we faced as Christians under the rule of Islam in the Middle East, and that the west began to wake up and act to stop this threat before it destroys everything in its way.

But what a pity!
It was a short period of joy and happiness that gone away when Obama took over.
As a Middle-Eastern Christian, I can assure you now that Obama is Islamizing America. All his actions have emboldened the Muslim terrorists inside and outside the USA, after they saw his weakness and capitulation. And in spite of Obama's announcement of his apostasy from Islam, they still believe that he is a Muslim hiding under the Islamic Deception (Taqiyya) principle "which means that lying is permissible for Muslims as long as it is in the interest of spreading Islam all over the world".

Finally and despite all what I mentioned before, I'm still optimistic because the liars need to have good memories and can not continue to lie forever.

Arabic translation
http://www.copts.net/forum/showpost....78&postcount=9

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 19-11-2009
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: It is the ISLAMIC terrorism, stupid!

Watch it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_zplspzdY

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة