تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 28-10-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
evil الهالوين فى امريكا

most of the kids participate in that day halloween day, in the American society, andthis year especially is coming on sunday October 31st. So what is our church point of view on that? and how can we avoid our kids going there with the other to trickortreat, especially most of the time when u talk to a small child about this they scream at ur face as usuall "u do not want us to have fun blah blah blah"

and i heard that the mormon church wont let even the kids eat candy in that day, so i am just droping by to see what is our church reaction of this?
God bless you
Nasa Girl
اريد حلا ` و يريت تكون محشى
قديم 28-10-2004
sammy sammy غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 1,638
sammy is on a distinguished road
Dear Mariam
What is the church's role in a fasitval as such?And why the Mormoun church act should be consider?
I tell you from a personal experiance that the kids usually have fun doing this "treat or trick" every year, and fun as far as I know is not forbidden by our religion...
why don't we give what is to God to God and what is to Caesar to Ceaser?
peace
قديم 28-10-2004
churchill2 churchill2 غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: in my lord's eye
المشاركات: 1,557
churchill2 is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
اريد حلا ` و يريت تكون محشى
انتوا بتتكلموا عن الهالوين ولا الكنافة والقطايف ..اللهم اني صائم !!
هل لديكم معلومات اكثر عن الهالويين حسب ما اسمع انة عيد عند الأمريكيين بيتنكروا فية وبيعملوا اشكال غريبة
ونرجع لموضوع الكنافة تاني ونسأل انفسنا سؤال مهم :هل يجوز اكل الكنافة والقطايف في رمضان ؟وهل يجوز لآولادنا شراء الفوانيس واللعب بيها؟
السؤال لا يندرج تحت بند الدين بقدر ما هو قضية الأختلاف الثقافي عن الوسط المحيط التي تورط فيها الأقباط بغير ارادتهم
انا شخصيا لا اجد اجابة لهذا السؤال
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-10-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
كلاااااااااام جميل...
يامرمر الكنائس عندنا هنا فى موزمبيق عملت فكرة رائعة وهى عمل حفلة تنكرية أسموها حفلة هللويا بدلا من الهالوين يتم فيها إرتداء أزياء القديسين و الأزياء الشعبية ويتم فيها عمل مسابقات و جوائز وتوزع الحلويات من أماكن مختلفة فى أرجاء الكنيسة مثل حكاية الذهاب للبيوت للحصول على الحلويات... الفكرة جميلة جدا للأطفال ...

الهالوين أصلا كان عيد وثنى ثم تحول إلى عيد مسيحى بعد إنتشار المسيحية ..ولكن فى عصرنا الحديث تحول مرة أخرى إلى أن يأخذ صبغة لا دينية تجارية للمزيد من المكاسب و المبيعات

أصل الهالوين
http://www.holidays.net/halloween/story.htm
إقتباس:
The Story of Halloween

Halloween is one of the oldest holidays with origins going back thousands of years. The holiday we know as Halloween has had many influences from many cultures over the centuries. From the Roman's Pomona Day, to the Celtic festival of Samhain, to the Christian holidays of All Saints and All Souls Days.

Hundreds of years ago in what is now Great Britain and Northern France, lived the Celts. The Celts worshipped nature and had many gods, with the sun god as their favorite. It was "he" who commanded their work and their rest times, and who made the earth beautiful and the crops grow.

The Celts celebrated their New Year on November 1st. It was celebrated every year with a festival and marked the end of the "season of the sun" and the beginning of "the season of darkness and cold."

On October 31st after the crops were all harvested and stored for the long winter the cooking s in the homes would be extinguished. The Druids, the Celtic priests, would meet in the hilltop in the dark oak forest (oak trees were considered sacred). The Druids would light new s and offer sacrifices of crops and animals. As they danced around the the s, the season of the sun passed and the season of darkness would begin.

When the morning arrived the Druids would give an ember from their s to each family who would then take them home to start new cooking s. These s would keep the homes warm and free from evil spirits.

The November 1st festival was called Samhain (pronounced "sow-en"). The festival would last for 3 days. Many people would parade in costumes made from the skins and heads of their animals. This festival would become the first Halloween.

During the first century the Romans invaded Britain. They brought with them many of their festivals and customs. One of these was the festival know as Pomona Day, named for their goddess of fruits and gardens. It was also celebrated around the 1st of November. After hundreds of years of Roman rule the customs of the Celtic's Samhain festival and the Roman Pomona Day mixed becoming 1 major fall holiday.

The next influence came with the spread of the new Christian religion throughout Europe and Britain. In the year 835 AD the Roman Catholic Church would make November 1st a church holiday to honor all the saints. This day was called All Saint's Day, or Hallowmas, or All Hallows. Years later the Church would make November 2nd a holy day. It was called All Souls Day and was to honor the dead. It was celebrated with big bons, parades, and people dressing up as saints, angels and devils.

But the spread of Christianity did not make people forget their early customs. On the eve of All Hallows, Oct. 31, people continued to celebrate the festivals of Samhain and Pomona Day. Over the years the customs from all these holidays mixed. October 31st became known as All Hallow Even, eventually All Hallow's Eve, Hallowe'en, and then - Halloween.

The Halloween we celebrate today includes all of these influences, Pomona Day's apples, nuts, and harvest, the Festival of Samhain's black cats, magic, evil spirits and death, and the ghosts, skeletons and skulls from All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day.
HAPPY MA7SHY WA KONAFA WA QATAYEF

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

آخر تعديل بواسطة Servant5 ، 05-04-2009 الساعة 10:35 PM السبب: تصحيح الرابط
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-10-2004
yaweeka yaweeka غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
الإقامة: USA
المشاركات: 3,170
yaweeka is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة knowjesus_knowlove
كلاااااااااام جميل...
يامرمر الكنائس عندنا هنا فى موزمبيق عملت فكرة رائعة وهى عمل حفلة تنكرية أسموها حفلة هللويا بدلا من الهالوين يتم فيها إرتداء أزياء القديسين و الأزياء الشعبية ويتم فيها عمل مسابقات و جوائز وتوزع الحلويات من أماكن مختلفة فى أرجاء الكنيسة مثل حكاية الذهاب للبيوت للحصول على الحلويات... الفكرة جميلة جدا للأطفال ...

HAPPY MA7SHY WA KONAFA WA QATAYEF

ايه ده
ماكنتش اعرف اننا احنا كمان سرقنا الفكرة من موزمبيق
فى كنيستنا فى كوالالامبور بنعمل نفس الحاجة
يلبسوا قديسين وابونا يوزع عليهم حلويات و يعملوا مسابقات...
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 29-10-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
lol

أكيد أبونا بتاعكم سرقها من أبونا بتاعنا...

حتى القسس بقوا حرامية يا أخى

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 30-10-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
hena bardo fe el azareta lol 3amleen el nezam dah, bas el 3ayal mish ha yero7o ana fe madares el a7ad we 3arfa el 3eyal, dol mish mestanyeen 7etet cholclata min el kenysa, dol 3ayzeen safaye7 shoklate tedele2 3alhom lol

anyways thanks a lot for ur special answers

and 3ala faounes ramadan, i remember that my dad used to lock us infront of the T.V so we can not play with the kids with el fawanes

anyways god bless you all brothers
nasa girl
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة