تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 18-07-2006
BIG_HEART BIG_HEART غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 7
BIG_HEART is on a distinguished road
G8 SUMMIT Bush caught on open microphone UPDATE

G8 SUMMIT Bush caught on open microphone UPDATE
07.17.2006, 08:53 AM

(updating with comments from Blair)

SAINT PETERSBURG (AFX) - US President George Bush, caught on an open microphone at the G8 summit, suggested that US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice would travel to the Middle East 'pretty soon'.

Talking to British Prime Minister Tony Blair at a working lunch, Bush also said that a key to defusing the violence in the region was for 'Hezbollah to stop doing this shit, and it's over.'

'She's going. I think Condi's going to go pretty soon,' said the president. He did not specify a destination but Rice is widely expected to travel to the Middle East when a UN fact-finding mission returns later this week.

Blair offered to go himself if 'she needs the ground prepared as it were,' explaining that the stakes for him would be lower.

'If she goes out she's got to succeed, as it were, whereas I can just go out and talk,' he said.

'The irony is, what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit, and it's over,' Bush replied without specifying who 'they' are.

The president's remarks were caught on the G8 summit's official television network, which filmed the leaders having lunch.

The recording picked up as Bush, apparently expected to make remarks, declares: 'I'm just going to make it up. I'm not going to talk too damn long like the rest of them. Some of these guys talk too long.'

The president and Blair also seemed to express frustration about UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, with Bush suggesting that Annan thinks that a cease by itself will resolve the conflict.

'What about Kofi Annan? I don't like the sequence of it. His attitude is basically cease and everything else happens,' said Bush.

'What does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine, if he gets a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way, he's done it. That's what this whole thing's about. It's the same with Iran,' added Blair.

But Blair also cautioned that 'the thing that is really difficult is you can't stop this unless you get this international presence agreed,' an apparent reference to the G8 leaders' call for UN consideration of an international security force in Lebanon.

Bush said he wanted to tell 'Kofi to get on the phone with (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad and make something happen. We're not blaming Israel and we're not blaming the Lebanese government.'

After Blair told him that he's working 'on this trade thing' -- presumably stalled global trade talks -- Bush expressed his concern: 'I just want some movement. Yesterday I didn't see much movement. The desire to move.'

Bush also made small talk with other leaders about how long it takes to get home after a summit like this.

'I gotta leave by 2:15. They want me out of town so they can free up your security forces,' he said, apparently to Russian President Vladimir Putin, who was not seen.

'This is your neighbourhood, doesn't take you long to get home,' he tells another leader, who was off camera.

'Russia's a big country, you're a big country,' he told another. 'Gotta go home. Got something to do tonight.'

steve.whitehouse@afxnews.com

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/afx/2006...fx2882749.html
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 18-07-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
i never liked forbes before
and even now
may be next time they will catch him doing something else

Bush is still human people
قديم 21-07-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ smile
smile smile غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2003
الإقامة: لندن - الدور التالت
المشاركات: 3,021
smile is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Mariam_egypt_coptic
i never liked forbes before
and even now
may be next time they will catch him doing something else

Bush is still human people
me too ...

حكمة اليوم
احنا ليش نستورد المعكرونه من الخارج ممكن نزرعها فى بلادنا العربيه
احد الحكام العرب

Mind Utter Devastation
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 21-07-2006
churchill2 churchill2 غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2004
الإقامة: in my lord's eye
المشاركات: 1,557
churchill2 is on a distinguished road
shame on u bush

علينا ان ننتقل من التفكير فيما نتمني ان يفعلة لنا العدو ,الي ما يجب ان نفعلة لنجبر العدو علي ان ينفذ ما نتمناة
واظن ان اول ما سنجنية من هذا التفكير هو البدء بتكوين تنظيمات قبطية مسلحة
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 25-07-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
shame on us all human beings

you have abrain so do i
i do mistakes so do u
i say bad stupid things so everybody is

we need a shot to prevent us from talking too much and stop us whenever we say bad things

right in the arm
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة