تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 07-02-2004
koukikou koukikou غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 288
koukikou is on a distinguished road
Let us all support Daniel Pipes

Invitation

Dear Reader:

I invite you, at no charge to attend a talk of mine next week:

Topic: “The Middle East Now: Up Close and On Campus”
When: Tuesday, February 10, 2004, 7:30-9 p.m., PST
Where: 145 Dwinelle Hall, University of California, Berkeley campus

For further information :

Directions: http://www.berkeley.edu/visitors/traveling.html
Map: http://www.berkeley.edu/map/
Parking: http://www.berkeley.edu/visitors/parking.html

The Muslim Student Association has stated an intention to demonstrate that I am “not welcome at Berkeley” and are calling for large numbers of its partisans to turn out at my talk.

I encourage those sympathetic to my message to come out and support it and me.

Daniel Pipes
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-02-2004
churchill
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
mr daniel is not in need to our support but we are in need to
hid support .we should tell him about the copts issue and wait for his support
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-02-2004

Dear Churchill, your message is a call for passivity.
Others won't help you unless you help them and through helping them you will be helping yourself and you will allow them to help you.
If Daniel Pipes did not need our support he would not have asked for it.
We need to contact all those who live in California near Berkeley campus and can support him to get them to attend his lecture there to counter the demonstrations that muslims are planning to organize against him.
If we, the copts, who know more than any other groups the kind of evil he is fighting against, are so stingy with our time and effort to support people like Pipes then we have only ourselves to blame if the likes of him become extinct.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 18-02-2004

SHAME ON AMERICA AND AMERICANS

Here is Daniel Pipes account of his Berkeley lecture and how the Jihadist dominated , I have only one comment : Shame on America and Americans and on every person who know better about Islam and Islamists than to let them get away with treating those who tell the truth in this manner. I believe that America deserves 9/12 and 9/13 and may be up to a whole black September so that they can wake up and realize what trash they have adopted in the midst of them. Please read the whole story on this link

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/181

Weblog
My Talk at UC-Berkeley
February 12, 2004
My Talk at UC-Berkeley. I spoke on February 10 at the University of California-Berkeley to a crowd of about 550; a sizeable number could not get in. As I had expected, this was the most out-of-control talk of the roughly one thousand I have given, with a core group of about 150 Islamists, Palestinian radicals, and far-leftists constantly disrupting me, mostly with insults that I would prefer to forget.

The best and fullest account of the event is by Cinnamon Stillwell, "Fascism at UC Berkeley: Muslim Student Association Disrupts Daniel Pipes Lecture," at ChronWatch. There are some 200 comments on this – some from others who attended the event – at "Daniel Pipes at UC Berkeley," LittleGreenFootballs.com. (For first-hand accounts, see comments #27, 28, 86, 94, 107, 125, 126, and 135) One person ("zombie") has posted pictures of the event. (For zombie's narrative of them, see #145 at the LittleGreenFootballs.com site.) In addition, the school paper, the Daily Californian, covered the event in an article titled "Staunch Israel Backer Attacks ‘Militant' Islam."

The videotape that my hosts were supposed to make of this event did not happen, so before commenting in any depth on what happened I am waiting to get hold of one of the several others made that evening. For the moment, suffice to say that the vice-chancellor of the university present at this event, plus the UC police arrayed at it in large numbers, both showed weakness in permitting the disruptors to dominate. I should not have been subjected to this treatment. To make matters worse, none of the offenders was arrested. I shake my head with dismay at this; and a second time on recalling that UC-Berkeley is a taxpayer-funded institution.

And this observation: The same Muslim Student Association which is under federal investigation for financing terrorism and perpetuating violence and had a direct role in disrupting my talk (as outlined in an e-mail dated Feb. 10 from "sajidah the berkeley girl") is sponsoring at Berkeley on February 13-15, 2004 a conference titled "Liberation Through Islam." Two items here are worthy of note: the session on "Preparing to Die" and the "special live talk from prison by Imam Jamil Al-Amin." Al-Amin, for those unfamiliar with the name, is a convicted cop-killer; but at Berkeley he is fêted as a distinguished speaker. (February 12, 2004)
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة