تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 21-05-2011
الصورة الرمزية لـ makakola
makakola makakola غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2005
المشاركات: 6,270
makakola is on a distinguished road
Who is Allah and Satan? Why Satan is the elohim of this world?

YHWH Elohim said he who claimed that there was "One Father even Elohim" but was not obeying the words of Yah'shua are the followers or sons of the Devil.

Do you agree that Muslims fall into this category of calling one God like the Jews whom Yah'shua said they were sons of their father the Devil???

Joh 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Joh 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Joh 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Yahushua saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of YHWH: this did not Abraham.
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have One Father, even Elohim.

Joh 8:42 Yahushua said unto them, If Elohim were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from Elohim; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

Yah'shua Messiah is equal to His Father YHWH Elohim because His Father always hear Him!!! The word "always" means "all the time", not a single time the request of Yah'shua is not answered!
John 11:42 "And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me."

John 10:18 "No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."

Yah'shua is the incarnation of Yah'weh (YHWH) Elohim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuZmwFdysZ0
قديم 01-07-2014
mekho matrix mekho matrix غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2014
المشاركات: 10
mekho matrix is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Who is Allah and Satan? Why Satan is the elohim of this world?

العاب توم وجيرى
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة