تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 07-02-2008
Goddess Goddess غير متصل
Silver User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2004
المشاركات: 135
Goddess is on a distinguished road
An Australian Prime Minister with some guts

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are off ending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society ... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other gr e at Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 07-02-2008
El-Basha El-Basha غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 942
El-Basha is on a distinguished road
Dear Goddess…Thanks

Dear Goddess…Thanks for your article.

Can you please advise what is your source ….as this is a Very Very old news …. A year or tow ago and

إقتباس:
"Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks. "
It might be from the "Peter Costello" the Australian Treasury at the time ….not the the ex-Prim Minster John Howard …. the article said
إقتباس:
Separately, Howard
Which is in another news not from the same person or in another separate speech from the above news.

By the way John Howard and his party are no longer in the Government 6 months ago. Australian’s have a new … Labour Prim Minister Kevin Rude.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-02-2008
Goddess Goddess غير متصل
Silver User

Dear El-Basha,
I'm really really sorry if it an old news but I've just got in on my email last night & it felt great reading it so I thought I should share it here.

Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience..I can assure you it's an honest mistake.

Good day :)
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 10-02-2008
El-Basha El-Basha غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 942
El-Basha is on a distinguished road
My Dear

Not a problem , Thanks my friend Goddess, for clearing this up. Yes it was a great news at the time.

I hope this will not be your last visit to the English section… I would like for you to share more with us

s.

آخر تعديل بواسطة El-Basha ، 18-02-2008 الساعة 02:12 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 15-02-2008
Goddess Goddess غير متصل
Silver User

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة El-Basha مشاهدة مشاركة
My Dear

Not a problem , Thanks my friend Goddess, for clearing this up. Yes it was a great news at the time.

I hope this will not be your last visit to the English section… I would like for you to share more with us

s.

I'd be more than honoured & again am really sorry for the inconvenience :)

God bless u :)

آخر تعديل بواسطة El-Basha ، 18-02-2008 الساعة 02:13 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة