تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

عرض نتائج التصويت: What is your recomendation to solve the microphones problem ??
Talk to the responsible on the masque 0 0%
Report to the police 0 0%
talk to a rational Moslem to talk to the responsible of the masque 0 0%
forget it ...no more naps .. 0 0%
الناخبون: 0. لم تقم بالتصويت على هذا التصويت

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 10-05-2006
Emad S Mikhail Emad S Mikhail غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2006
المشاركات: 1
Emad S Mikhail is on a distinguished road
cold The right of taking a nap

[
today is my first move in this forum , so I'll start with a very simple problem that I do face on daily base , although it is simple but also crucial and reflects how our life is becoming hard in Egypt as Copts

well yesterday I tried to take a nap around 7 PM , I was exhausted & so tired so I simply went to bed to have a nap , after few minutes I waked up panicking &petrified on a terrible voice screaming " Alaaaah Akbaaaaaar Alaaah AKbaaaar" , after few seconds I recognized it was time for the Moslems prayer in the mosque in front of my building , but hey they got a new microphone with a Louder voice ……and the guy who is performing the prayer on the microphone with all my respect to him and to his religion , he had the voice of a hard rock band vocal performer ...

the problem is that few building away there is another mosque and now both of the two mosques are competing which one is having a louder voice and the victim is me and all other Christian residents

though I still had hope to have my nap , I know that their prayer takes only around 10 minutes , that's a time I can wait , finally the prayer is finished, I closed my eyes for less than a minute and than a Quraen prayer record tap is played loudly on the mic again

if I do dare to complain about such a thing it will be looked to this complain from the perspective of Christians that don’t stand our holy prayers

but It was clear for me that due to the absence of religious tolerance …I don’t have the right to take a nap
[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]):)
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 13-05-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ Gregory
Gregory Gregory غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 1,334
Gregory is on a distinguished road
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة