تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 11-04-2008
الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
cold Distortion of Koran translations :( 1)"Fully-Matured breasts"

Distortion of Koran translations :( 1)"Fully-Matured breasts"

By the Babylonian
Edited and translated by Ibrahim Al Copti

Peace of Christ the Lord to all...

This question is for all our Muslims brothers..

In order for Muslims to understand My question:

They need to read first their Koran...

Specifically Sura al-Nabaa (78: 31-34):
In Arabic it reads
{ ان للمتقين مفازاً. حداق واعنابا. وكواعب اترابا . وكاساً دهاقا ) ( النبأ : 31 - 34)
(al-Nabaa: 31 - 34)

The phrase we want to highlight is saying:

وكواعب اترابا (number 33) ..

Let’s read some interpretations, to know and understand the meanings of words of the Koran that are very hard for an English-speaking person to understand.

Interpretation of Jalalyn explained:

33 maidens and concubines, whose breasts became fully firm and matured and of same age.

And also:

Interpretation of Kortoby:

Meaning: The voluptuous maidens companions: a plural of Ka’eb كاعب, i.e. Alnahed الناهد (with big breasts)

Also .. This is in agreement with the Interpretation of the Head of interpreters:

Ibn Jarir al-Tabari:

meaning: Women of mature breasts at the same age.

To read more:

Interpretation of Shukani

they are women with voluptuous mature breasts

Many other interpreters in their Arabic native language have said the same

So!

We’ve seen how the Koran is tempting the Muslim men with sexy women (with sexy look and matured breasts) in Paradise...

Admired their sexy bodies...
Particularly breast and chests...
Described them with full and mature breasts

This sexual "temptation" is for a reason.
The promise is for Muslim Men, the followers of Mohammed, to have orgy with sexy women in paradise. This is the main reason of why they seek Jihad!

The Jihad is the fastest way to reach the heavenly orgy where "Alkuaab" الكواعب (Women with full and mature breasts) are waiting!!

Now we are going to read how the Koran was translated into English to deceive the westerners and English-speaking people…

These are the most commonly used English translations of the Koran:

The women with voluptuous Fully-matured breasts are translated like follows

1) Translation by M.H. Shakir

"78.33": And those showing freshness of youth, equals in age,

Link: Http://almubin.tripod.com/qshakir.htm

where did the meaningful "voluptuous Fully-matured breasts" go in the translation???!!!

Why the Muslim translator “M.H. Shakir” tampered with the text meaning?????

To read another translation:

2) The Meaning of The Holy Koran, By Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall

"And maidens for companions,"

Link: Http://wings.buffalo.edu/sa/muslim/Koran/pickthall/

Guess what ... No trace of the sexual words "voluptuous breasts” !!!!

The translation ignored the meaning of Kuaab كواعب!!!!

3) As did Muhammad Ali in his translation:

Surely for those who keep their duty is achievement, Gardens and vineyards, And youthful (companions), equal in age, and a pure cup.

And in another famous translation by Yusuf Ali:

4) The English Translation of the Holy Qur'an by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

33. Companions of equal age;

Link: http://web.umr.edu/~msaumr/Koran/

Where is the coherent translation?
Where did the sexually oriented meaning of the text go???!!
where did Kuaab كواعب go?

He preferred to exclude the meaning completely... While the text in Arabic is very clear and sexually arousing

But some translators were honest to some extent
As the translation of the Koran by: the Hilali and Muhammad Khan...
It was closer to the Arabic Koran text...

Since they came to mention "breasts”...

5) The Noble Koran: By Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan

33. And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age;

Link: http://www.ummah.net/what-is-islam/K...le/nobe078.htm

Same goes for Mohammad Sarwar in his translation ..
It came as an accurate translation of the "maidens" with pear-shaped breasts...
But he added to the text of his words "to their spouses", to make it more palatable to the taste of others !!!!!

6) Translated by Muhammad Sarwar:

They will have gardens and vineyards, (78:32) maidens with pears-shaped breasts who are of equal age (to their spouses) (78:33) and cups full of wine (78:34).

Link: Http://almubin.tripod.com/mdsarwar.htm

Thus, we note that most translators of the Koran were ashamed of the sexually oriented text. So they tampered with the meaning to deceive the English-speaking people

They tampered the meaning to the extent that the preferred to through half the text out of the translation...

All they could do was translate "half" the Koranic verse, mentioning only أتراباthe same age” part without the sexy “matured breast” part

So as to hide the "sexual temptation" contained in the Holy Koran.
They were ashamed of Allah, who was describing some sort of Heavenly orgy of women with mature full big breasts waiting for Jihadists.

How great the Koran promise is for the Muslims. I think it is as great as the waiting women with pear-shaped breasts

Best regards and God bless
Babylonian

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)

آخر تعديل بواسطة Ibrahim Al Copti ، 11-04-2008 الساعة 10:58 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 11-04-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
shock Re: Distortion of Koran translations :( 1)"Fully-Matured breasts"

Really , sorry and excuseme, but this is the heaven for the Muslim people?

Well i respect, but how come the paradise is that?

I thought every Moslam tought and wish be belong to ALLAH and enjoy his divinity.

I really respect but, i'm thinking that not only the Quran, i include the Bible and even the Torah, and many books , that unfortunable, for being translated so many times , had been lost the real meaning of the real people who wrote it.

Anyway............think about:

Is better to be in paradise, holy and peace,belong to GOD and HIS HOLY ALMIGTHY, instead to enjoy the lust of the carnal human passion?

I'm not agree really,and for me doesn't make any sense about the breast, the wherever thing is call..........i think the Moslam people thinks about the Paradise as a HOLY PLACE , no like this.

Please someone help me to understand.........

blessings

to you my friendsorry
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 12-04-2008
الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Distortion of Koran translations :( 1)"Fully-Matured breasts"

Dear Nefertisis

إقتباس:
I really respect but, i'm thinking that not only the Quran, i include the Bible and even the Torah, and many books , that unfortunable, for being translated so many times , had been lost the real meaning of the real people who wrote it.
For the sake of argument, I can partially agree that there would be always something lost in the meaning during translations

But the issue is that, these translators completely erased part of the text "Kuaab" = women with mature breasts
كواعب=
They just ignored the word
This what puts so much doubts about their intentions

إقتباس:
.i think the Moslam people thinks about the Paradise as a HOLY PLACE , no like this.

Please someone help me to understand.
If u can read in Arabic, it is actually more demonstrative than English.

Muslims don't translate most of their books into English. If these were translated, believe me u will get shocked about the content

read this from Sahih al Bukhari
إقتباس:
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 35:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya (i.e. battalion) going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."
the Koran says about Muslims

إقتباس:
Sura 044 . verse 054
YUSUFALI: So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes.
PICKTHAL: Even so (it will be). And We shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes.
SHAKIR: Thus (shall it be), and We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones.
It is always about sex and Lust in paradise

God Bless ++

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-04-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
frag Re: Distortion of Koran translations :( 1)"Fully-Matured breasts"

Hello my dear Friend, GOD Bless you +++ for your explanations, really.

But i'm sorry, ........................until know i could not read any arabic, because you know unfortunable i didn't born in my dear Egypt.
I only BE KELEM ARABI, MOMBKEN ENTA BE KELEM ANNA BURRUAJHA, ASHAN EL MASHERY BE KELEM, SSURA ANNA NO UNDERSTAND, sorry
But i have a big question?

Did Moslams all the time think in Sex................Sex and Lust?
Thet never think in Love?
you know, the real love ?
Why, this is the Preacher of Koran?

Please i need really a big answer.............really

I 'm about the mature full breast............and all this stuff, well i mean Moslam people never think about chastity and Holy pure feelings.........?

I mean, for the Islam , the heaven is a place with women and sex,? this is the real Islam?
i need define answers, really
One more question, the Koran is the same now , as Mohammed wrote? is the Koran changed?

really i feel

please send your valuables answers, thanks.

GOD BLESS YOU

Nefertisis
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-04-2008
shootafar shootafar غير متصل
Silver User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2007
المشاركات: 285
shootafar is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Re: Distortion of Koran translations :( 1)"Fully-Matured breasts"

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Nefertisis مشاهدة مشاركة
Hello my dear Friend, GOD Bless you +++ for your explanations, really.

But i'm sorry, ........................until know i could not read any arabic, because you know unfortunable i didn't born in my dear Egypt.
I only BE KELEM ARABI, MOMBKEN ENTA BE KELEM ANNA BURRUAJHA, ASHAN EL MASHERY BE KELEM, SSURA ANNA NO UNDERSTAND, sorry
إقتباس:
no offence my dear but you are not doing very well in english either, may i ask what's your first language?
But i have a big question?

Did Moslams all the time think in Sex................Sex and Lust?
Thet never think in Love?
you know, the real love ?
Why, this is the Preacher of Koran?

Please i need really a big answer.............really
islam as an ideology is a diabolic one , only promises what satisfies carnal desires both before and after death for whoever believes in islam.
إقتباس:

I 'm about the mature full breast............and all this stuff, well i mean Moslam people never think about chastity and Holy pure feelings.........?
they don't believe in platonic love if that is what you mean.
إقتباس:

I mean, for the Islam , the heaven is a place with women and sex,? this is the real Islam?
i need define answers, really
they don't have a heaven it is more of a paradise, their paradise is full of everything they want for material pleasure.
إقتباس:
One more question, the Koran is the same now , as Mohammed wrote? is the Koran changed?

really i feel

please send your valuables answers, thanks.

GOD BLESS YOU

Nefertisis
quran passed through couple of stages of filteration, first of which when Othman the third Khalefa collected the quran and got rid of many other different versions.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة