تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 14-04-2005
yaweeka yaweeka غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
الإقامة: USA
المشاركات: 3,170
yaweeka is on a distinguished road
فيه حاجات ما ينفعش تتكتب فى منتدى عام
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 14-04-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ fanous2102
fanous2102 fanous2102 غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
المشاركات: 3,476
fanous2102 is on a distinguished road
ممكن لو تلميحات بسيطه او تضعها في البرايفت
قديم 22-04-2005
mdess mdess غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
المشاركات: 8
mdess is on a distinguished road
As an Egyptian Muslim I await no apologies from my fellow Christian brothers for what happened. God knows we owe you many apologies for what many of you went through in Egypt and elsewhere. And for the Muslims who are waiting for apologies I strongly advise against holding a score card, because we are already so far behind in the apology department .I just hope that we can all forget this episode and start mending the rifts that have been created. I will not take some insults on my religion seriously knowing that every person is entitled to his and her opinion.

Salam.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-04-2005
fayoumy fayoumy غير متصل

المشاركات: 278
fayoumy is on a distinguished road
Mr. Mdess

I salute your spirit and courage. Very, very, few Moslems had the bravery and wisdom to say what you have said. I admire your ability to see that recognizing the problem is the first step to mend it

May God bless and protect you
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-04-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road

أهلا بك يا أخ mdess فى المنتدى ... يبدو أنك رجل عقلانى وهذا ما نرجوه

محاولة لتهدئة الأوضاع...
هؤلاء الناس يتناسون أن التغاضى عن تعاليم الكراهية الموجودة فى الإسلام ستحل المشاكل الطائفية

Groups Pledge Peace After N.J. Slayings

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...tion-headlines

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-04-2005
mdess mdess غير متصل

Shukran ala el kalam elgameel.

Know Jesus, with all due respect I don’t think that my religion is inherently evil, but I do agree that the current interpretations of the Quran are primative. I pray that the more enlightened and tolerant interpretations prevail. Salam
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 23-04-2005
fayoumy fayoumy غير متصل

"I do agree that the current interpretations of the Quran are primative. I pray that the more enlightened and tolerant interpretations prevail"

This is it. This is the heart of the problem. It all depends on how you interpret religion. Can we hope , Mr. Mdess, that you and other enlightened Moslems will do more than just praying? Can we look forward to your positive contribution to our struggle for justice and equality in Egypt
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 25-04-2005
mdess mdess غير متصل

I have always been an advocate for human rights in Egypt and elsewhere. I have preached it openly with many other moderates, and have often been at odds with the more fundamentalists of my religion. And that is precisely why we need to work together, we need Coptic help here in the United States to help us assimilate into the western culture and you need our help to bring you the freedoms and equality you so rightfully deserve. But episodes such as the New Jersey incident make it harder for the moderate people on both sides to achieve this
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 25-04-2005
Gold User

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة mdess
Shukran ala el kalam elgameel.

Know Jesus, with all due respect I don’t think that my religion is inherently evil, Salam
Mr. mdess
with all due respect to you, you can't treat a patient if you keep ignoring the cause of illness.

Please read here
http://www.geocities.com/a_true_picture_of_islam/

with open mind and heart to know the real teaching of Islam, please don't sweep all these evil teachings under the rug......

I guess that your prayers won't be answered because you pray for the wrong god....

Cheers

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

حمؤة بن أمونة

آخر تعديل بواسطة knowjesus_knowlove ، 25-04-2005 الساعة 01:14 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 25-04-2005
mdess mdess غير متصل

Know Jesus,

It is a bit arrogant of you to tell me what I believe in. If that is your opinion you are entitled to it and I will respect it. But please don’t assume I don't know my own religion. I have been able to live and practice my religion to its fullest using a very tolerant interpretation of Islam. Believe it or not I have never harmed a soul in my life and don't intend to do so and that is because of Islam and not contrary to it.

My God is the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus and that is who I pray too, if you pray to a different God I would be very interested in knowing more about your religion and God.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 26-04-2005
Gold User

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة mdess
Know Jesus,

But please don’t assume I don't know my own religion.
I have been able to live and practice my religion to its fullest using a very tolerant interpretation of Islam. Believe it or not I have never harmed a soul in my life and don't intend to do so and that is because of Islam and not contrary to it.

هنيئا لك إن فعلت ذلك...إذ يمكننى وبكل فخر أن أقول أنك لست مسلما وأتمنى أن تظل على دربك هذا....

أما إن أردت أن تكون مسلما فيجب أن يكون لك أسوة حسنة فى رسول الإسلام وذلك بأن...
- تتزوج 4 نساء وتنكح ماملكت يمينك من الإماء
- تغزو فى سبيل اللات فتقتل وتسبى وتنكح وتقتسم الغنائم
- تشق من يهجوك بين الجمال حتى ولو كانت سيدة عجوز
- تحتضن الرجال من الخلف ويكون لك صديق مثل زاهر
- تشتهى الأطفال والرضع فتفخذ لهم

ستجد المزيد من الأفعال المحمدية هنا
http://www.geocities.com/knowjesus_k...tShaitania.htm
هذا إن أردت أن تكون مسلما بحق ...

كما يمكنك أن تقرأ هذا الجزء عن إله الإسلام هنا
http://www.geocities.com/knowjesus_k...iatShaitan.htm

خالص تحياتى لك ولحقوق الإنسان يا إنسان

حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 26-04-2005
mdess mdess غير متصل

Again please refrain from telling me what I believe in, and who my God is. I am a follower of Islam and of the prophet Mohamed, my god is the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus. My intentions were not to come here to learn about my religion from a biased source but to know more about yours from an unbiased source. This is a circular argument and serves no purpose but to divide us. I hope we can come to something we both agree on .

Salam
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 26-04-2005
fayoumy fayoumy غير متصل

Can we leave religious discussion for a minute...I would like to ask you, Mr. mdess, how would you react to a candidate for the presidency proposed by the "brothers" and what do you think should be done to fight fanatism which is spreading like cancer in the Egyptian society
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 27-04-2005
mdess mdess غير متصل

I would not vote for a candidate from the "brothers" I don't agree with their ideology. I would love for a secular candidate to take over. In addition I don't think with the current government that any candidate from the "brothers" would be accepted. The ekhwan are still an illegal party in Egypt.

Fanaticism is best countered with education, free press and a better economic situation in other words a secular democracy. Something needs to be done, I don’t claim to be an expert on the subject, but the number of fanatics is on the rise as is evident with the number of veiled women and men with beards which have increased exponentially over the years. I am also against sha’ria law as I truly believe that it is not Gods intentions (I will not go into this in detail, but if you wish me to do so, I will be glad to). I am also against it because of the fact that it was tried and failed miserably in Iran. Iranians are suffering under a despotic so called Islamic Government that reduced the Iranian society to corruption.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة