تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 23-01-2006
tarekmounir tarekmounir غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
الإقامة: Pokina Fasso
المشاركات: 201
tarekmounir is on a distinguished road
يامسلمين النمل لايتكلم ....

سليمان الحكيم كلم "الهدهد"
والرسول اراد ان يأتى بالاغرب فقال ان نملة قالت لاخواتها "ادخلوا مساكنكم حتى لايحطمكم سليمان وجنوده وهم لايشعرون"
كلام جميل جدا واذا نظرنا للاعجاز العلمى للقرآن الذى يدعيه المسلمين، نجد ان هذه الاية هى القشة التى قسمت ظهر البعير، حيث لثبتت الدراسات العلمية ان النمل لايتكلم ..... شكلكم بقى بايخ قوى .....
(سورة النمل)
حَتَّى إِذَا أَتَوْا عَلَى وَادِي النَّمْلِ قَالَتْ نَمْلَةٌ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّمْلُ ادْخُلُوا مَسَاكِنَكُمْ لَا يَحْطِمَنَّكُمْ سُلَيْمَانُ وَجُنُودُهُ وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ 18

آخر تعديل بواسطة tarekmounir ، 23-01-2006 الساعة 07:58 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 23-01-2006
Kassam Kassam غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 15
Kassam is on a distinguished road
I don't know on what scientific bases you built these false scientific assumptions, actually science has proven the exact contrary of what you said, it has proven that Ants have a very tidy and organized life that it is very hard not to think that they have a communication language.

Do you know that ants establish kingdoms? In an ant kingdom, many ants are busily working under a queen ant. There are many chambers in one of these kingdoms in which eggs and larvae are being raised.

The job of the queen is to lay eggs which the worker ants look after. Worker ants are sterile, they look for food, look after the young, and defend the nest from unwanted visitors. Ants are clean and tidy insects. Some worker ants are given the job of taking the rubbish from the nest and putting it outside in a special rubbish dump! Each colony of ants has its own smell. In this way, intruders can be recognized immediately. Many ants such as the common Red species have a sting which they use to defend their nest.

The common Black Ants and Wood Ants have no sting, but they can squirt a spray of formic acid. Some birds put ants in their feathers because the ants squirt formic acid which gets rid of the parasites. The Slave-Maker Ant (Polyergus Rufescens) raids the nests of other ants and steals their pupae. When these new ants hatch,they work as slaves within the colony. The worker ants keep the eggs and larvae in different groups according to ages.

At night the worker ants move the eggs and larvae deep into the nest to protect them from the cold. During the daytime, the worker ants move the eggs and larvae of the colony to the top of the nest so that they can be warmer. If a worker ant has found a good source for food, it leaves a trail of scent so that the other ants in the colony can find the food. Army Ants are nomadic and they are always moving. They carry their larvae and their eggs with them in a long column.

The Army Ant (Ecitron Burchelli) of South America, can have as many as 700,000 members in its colony. The Leaf Cutter Ants are farmers. They cut out pieces of leaves which they take back to their nests. They chew them into a pulp and a special fungus grows it. Ants cannot digest leaves because they cannot digest cellulose. Many people think ants are a pest but I like them. To stop them coming into my kitchen I put some sugar outside. They they have so much to eat that they are not interested in coming into my kitchen.

From a scientific point of view such a complicated system can NEVER be achieved without a communication language, AND REMEMBER, just because we don't understand their language doesn't mean they don't have a communication langauge., and as we all know, God's power is infinite, and he taught Sulaiman ants' langauge.

So please next time do some research before posting similar false scientific facts, thank you.

آخر تعديل بواسطة Kassam ، 23-01-2006 الساعة 11:06 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-01-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
lol

مايضحكنى ليس أن النمل يتكلم أو يتواصل أو يتخاطب أو يتفاهم سواء باللغة أو الإشارات أو الذبذبات أو الموجات أو أو أو أو.....
مايضحكنى هو أن يأتى إلينا المسلم المتعلم المثقف مثل الحاج قسام ليعلمنا بديهيات الحياة دون أن يتساءل ماذا سيقول لنا إذا كان كاتب القرآن قد إستبدل النمل بخلايا الأميبا أو دود الأرض أو الفئران مثلا ؟
أليست كل هذه الكائنات لها وسيلتها الخاصة فى الإتصال ؟ فماهو الإعجاز هنا وماذا أفادنا نحن البشر أن يذكر كاتب القرآن هذه الخزعبلات أو لا؟
وهل سيخل بالكلام عدم ذكر هذا الجزء فى مايسمى سورة قرآنية ؟؟
فمن المعروف أن الحيوانات والحشرات تهرع إلا مخابئها عندما تستشعر الخطر دون أن تنتظر إشارة من أى أحد فمثلا إذا مر قطار هادر فهل يمكن إستعمال هذه الآية هكذا

إقتباس:
حَتَّى إِذَا أَتَى عَلَى وَادِي النَّمْلِ قَالَتْ نَمْلَةٌ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّمْلُ ادْخُلُوا مَسَاكِنَكُمْ لَا يَحْطِمَنَّكُمْ القطار وَهُو لَا يَشْعُرُ 18

آه صحيح ..
نسيت إن السورة إسمها سورة النمل
إلحق إلحق إلحق ...النملة إتكلمت

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

آخر تعديل بواسطة knowjesus_knowlove ، 24-01-2006 الساعة 04:02 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-01-2006
Kassam Kassam غير متصل

Wether other insects have a communication language or not makes no difference, because people 1400 years didn't have this information, or say they didn't have sufficient scientific tools ( both mentally and physically ) to demonstrate such a fact, language skills of insects hasn't been discovered but lately in our modern time, but 1400 years ago I they had no information about language of ants, consequently, you are wrong, communication language of insects is not an axiom, people, please check your scientific information before you randomly post it in these forums, otherwise you'll turn it into a useless castle of blind anti - islamic propaganda, so a man 1400 years comes up with such a fact that has not been known in his time - let alone it was only discovered hundreds of years later - may be considered a scientitfic miracle. ( from a neutral non biased point of view only of course. )

Undersand that my reply didn't intend to either prove or disprove scientific miracles in the Quran, my reply targeted a specific point in tarekmounir's post where he said that "Ants can't talk" which is - from science's point of view - a huge mistake that destroys the whole idea of his post.

آخر تعديل بواسطة Kassam ، 24-01-2006 الساعة 08:56 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-01-2006

Dear Kassem,
It seems that you just came here to say "NO"..
you are asking "from where I got that ants do not speak",
Ok, for any creature to create a voice, it should have a "tongue and a throat" SCIENCE TOLD US SO,
"A THROAT WHERE VOCAL CORDS ARE SITUATED AND A TONGUE TO MOVE"
Most lower animals and insects do communicate using special serial of movements, secrete certain specific chemicals or communicate by secreting a specific odour.
Your book said ants do speak, sorry to say it's false as ants don't speak...thank you
الاخ الفاضل الذى يتسائل عن معلومة تحدث النمل كما جاءت آية من القرآن بحديث على "لسان نملة" نقول له لم نعرف غير "لسان العصفور" ولايوجد لسان نملة..ياسادة النمل لايملك حنجرة او لسان ..... بعض الحشرات والحيوانات تتواصل اما باداء بعض الحركات او افراز بعض الكيماويات العضوية او بافراز رائحة مميزة

آخر تعديل بواسطة tarekmounir ، 24-01-2006 الساعة 10:45 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-01-2006
Kassam Kassam غير متصل

Now you are just playing with words, the Quranic verse you quoted says nothing about "voices" or "tongues", it just says that the ant "told" the other ants, how did it tell the other ants ? by their own unique human - unfamiliar communication language, how did Sulaiman understand their communication language ? all we can say that God's power is infinite, and he CAN teach Sulaiman or any other human anything he wants.

آخر تعديل بواسطة Kassam ، 24-01-2006 الساعة 01:18 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-01-2006

Do you read what I wrote? or you just want to say no?

حَتَّى إِذَا أَتَوْا عَلَى وَادِي النَّمْلِ قَالَتْ نَمْلَةٌ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّمْلُ ادْخُلُوا مَسَاكِنَكُمْ لَا يَحْطِمَنَّكُمْ سُلَيْمَانُ وَجُنُودُهُ وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ 18
What does it mean? it means that the ant spoke .. It spoke by any means? no ... spoke means by voice.
Anyway, if it makes any special movement or if it communicates by chemicals so, there must be the same species for the perception, as ants communicate through its antenna. I don't think King Soliman was having an antenna
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-01-2006
Kassam Kassam غير متصل

Actually the problem isn't me me neglecting your posts, it's you trying to twist the meanings of the verse to meet your opinion, as I said in my previous reply, there is no voice mentioned in the verse, how do you expect people 1400 years ago to understand "communication through antennas" ? God is supposed to describe this incident with a simple way that people at that age can understand ( people at that time didn't know antennas as you know) and at the same time it doesn't contradict with the fact that ants' communication ways are different from us ( as there were no voices mentioned in the verse )

How did you expect god to describe this incident, tarek ? to say that ants used some chemicals accompanied by their antennas to warn each other from Sulaiman's army ?

And regarding the issue of Prophet Sulaiman lacking antennas, as I said, God's power is infinite, he provided Sulaiman by the abilities to understand her, how ? that's God's power, and we have to accept it, your religion too have many assumptions that aren't based on logic, it's based rather on faith in God's power and the limited ability of humans to understand his ways.

آخر تعديل بواسطة Kassam ، 24-01-2006 الساعة 04:40 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-01-2006

Dear Kassam,
Thanks for your reply.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة