تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 28-03-2006
thenight_templer thenight_templer غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 16
thenight_templer is on a distinguished road
thu false prophets

lets get, straight to the point ,,
The positive against negative ,this means when someone is warning you about a negative things then oppositely that means there are good positive things ( VIS-A-VIS )
This is what Ur bible says about false Prophets ,,,,,,,,,
15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. .....
we can all hear and see clearly Christians are talking about false prophets because they already invented with thier minds such excuses to believe not with anything else but just what they have already choosen for themselves to believe without trying to understand the meaning behind the verses.
why have we never seen any one of them talk about the false Christs ? or fancies verses in the bible or the contradictions in the bible?? they wont distort the easy forgiveness they invented for themselves
we all know there is just one true Christ and there is also one false Christ , and i wonder who are the false christs the bible mentioned , in the bible there are (false christ-christs) - and its with (s) so its plural ,
i think that we already know , the false christs who have distorted the doctrines of Jesus and who have in fact distorted the truth , (christ - christs - christians )
this name (christs ) is not about subjective but its topical which reffers to those people who follow the subject
back to the main subject----------
so we can understand ( vis-versa ) from the verses above that there will be false prophets and there will be a true prophet , but why ?? and how come there will be false prophets and a true one ,,, for more explanation ,,,,open Ur mind please,,,, u have nothing to lose if u open Ur mind ....read this verse , slowly and carefully ,,
1Jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
why god ordered us to try and says but try the spirits whether they are of god??
the verse says (but try the spirits whether they are of God )
why did god order us to try the spirits whether they are of god??
if the bible is warning us about the false prophets , it would have said , ,," don't ever believe" ,, but it clearly says ( try) ,, this means to try the spirit of the prophets to see if the prophet is from god or not , and he used plural (they ) because there are too many , some will be false and some others will not be false , some will come as a prophet and some will come as good people which god will send for you to help you and to guide you and bad false spirits and prophets will come and try to mislead u , and the prophet in the verse or in any other it could have a genral meaning which could mean people who are preaching the doctrians (preachers -priests ) and you can say they might be disciples as well , and no wonder we all know that peter denied jesus 3 times and jesus him self called him peter a satan ,
maybe now your are going to say its because Jesus will come and return again (Muslims already believe this )and for this reason the bible says such and such a verse, but if u think this is the right explanation for that then it will lead us to other conclusions which will come through the questions ,
does that mean Jesus will come as a prophet or will he come as a god or as a spirit ?? , think >>>>> according to your beliefs , you say that there is no other prophet to come , so does that mean Jesus will not come back as a prophet
and he will not come as a god because we will be brought in front of him (the almighty ) at the end of the days and then there will be no need for god to say (but try ) because its will allready have been done , because it is the end of the day , there will be no time to try and there will be no need to try ,,(maybe its time to ),
so the only thing left that the he will come back as a spirit , but we can see clearly the verse says (try the spirits ),,
if he will return to you as a spirit it would have said (try the spirit ) without the plural (s) , and again iam gona say it wont be no need to try beacxuse it will be all done ( the day of judgemnet )
through all this conclusion and according to this verse it clearly states that there will be a true prophet to come after Jesse because the verse clearly says (try ) ,,
it will take sometimes to understand it ,,,, but why ?? why will a true prophet come ? i thought we had already been forgiven according to the bible so there is no need for any other prophets to come as we have already been saved by jesus Crucifixion .. and what will be this prophet's mission because we are allready forgiven ???
John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;
and don't tell me the comforter is Jesus himself , because according to John 14:16 Jesus said he will pray to god ( see , he will pray -talking about the future tense when he will be already with god - in that case god would not pray to himself nor would ask himself to give you another comforter -- don't forget this word ( another ) because its says ( another comforter ) which this clearly means he will pray to god to send you some one else
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-03-2006

i know you are going to reply back with this verse
( John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. ) but the question is will he come back as a comforter ? so did he why say (another ) in John 14:16 ??????? , and we all know that he will come only at the end of the days
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
here we can see clearly the verse says ( he shall teach you ) ,, he said (he ) ,," he shall teach you"this states the comforter is someone completely different , not Jesus himself , not god himself cause logically god will not send himself back to the earth(Jesus in Ur beliefs ) only in the end of the days,,,other wise that would mean that he will return to earth 2 times not just only once at the end of the days
so maybe now you are saying the comforter is the same holy ghost and I'm going to remind you with what you believe that (god= the father , the son, the holy spirit - they are all one ) but the verse John 14:16 which it says ( another comforter ) someone totally different and additional for the prophets that were sent for the people before you and for you,,,
but you can understand the relation between the holy ghost and god (according to this verse )if you try to read it in such a way ( which is the Holy Ghost whom the Father ) ,,, (which is the holy ghost whome is the father ) so the holy ghost and the father might be one as you already believe with ,,,
as well you can understand it in such way ( but the comforter which is th holy ghost whom is the father will send in my name ) ,,,,,,,,,,,
and you can understand through this verse ( whom the Father will send in my name ) that Jesus is not the same god ) but it means the father will send the comforter to tell the people about Jesus , and his message to remind them about him and all of what he said and to say what the truth was and is and because the message was in his name (jesus christ- the christianty )
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.,,,
this wonderful verse , Jesus is telling his disciples to be afraid not of what will come because he has allready shown them the right way , and ofcaurse the real christian (which were not called christian at this time ) those whome beleived with Jesus's message , not you , not the false christs ,
John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
he shall testify of me , so he is not Jesus himself one for the same reason the verse said (he )
and he is not the god cause god wont come to you to testify to Jesus , and he god dont need any one to testify to himself because if Jesus ( which he is the god which he is the father the son the holy spirit ) why he would need some one ( a creature he made ) to testify for him almighty ?? and he is not the holy ghost for the reasons we have been through before
John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
John 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement: ..... if the comforter is Jesus himself (or the holy ghost which they all are one according to your beliefs ) . then why did he needed to go a way ?? or it because the comforter is someone totally diffrent ??
John 16:13 How be it when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come. John 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you. John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you. John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
if the the comforter is the same holy ghost (and he is the father and the son ) why he says ( he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself ?
think about these words ( he shall not speak of himself ) , how come jesus (the comforter ) will come back again and will not speak of himself if he is the same god ?
how come the holy ghost if he is god himself shall not speak of himself ???
or is it because the comforter is someone totally different , not Jesus nor the holy ghost nor god himself ??????
and how come the holy ghost will glorify Jesus him self if they are one ??
maybe you would like this phrase to answer back to me ( John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine ) it means the message which sent with Jesus to you are from god and its for him cause he is the messenger and the message been with his name ??? will see ,,,, back to the topic , why Jesus is not the god ?? for all the reasons which we all knowing but shortly and beriefly ,,,,,, John 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence. if Jesus is god would he says i love the father ?? does it means ( i love myself )????
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-03-2006

John 16:5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh,
and hath nothing in me...
and how come Jesus is the prince of the world and in the same times he have nothing in himself ?
Joh 16:11 Of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged.
if Jesus is the god , who judged the god himself according to this verse???
and ofcaourse there are alot of evidence we all nkow and read about it before
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-04-2006
zamalek zamalek غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2006
المشاركات: 9
zamalek is on a distinguished road
"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"

this versus alone judge who is the false & who is true

who allowed killing for people who abondon their original faith & change their religion, can this be from God?

Can God contradict in his book saying in one part: Christians & Jewish are "AHL KETAB" & in another part they are "KAFARA"?

From their fruits you know them....very truly said

A good tree cannot bear bad fruits & vice versa

People who are interested to discuss they don't bring big articles without any points just to let everyonbe lose focus & get lost between words

People who want to discuss don't attack others & pre-assume their faith is wrong without even knowing anything about their faith except what is written in their own book or pick up some versus translating them the way they want to serve their purposes

People who pick on the bible first should go see what is written in their own book, because by that only they can understand the story of the tree & the fruits
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-04-2006
ديديموس ديديموس غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 1,178
ديديموس is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة thenight_templer
John 16:5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh,
and hath nothing in me...
and how come Jesus is the prince of the world and in the same times he have nothing in himself ?
Joh 16:11 Of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged.
if Jesus is the god , who judged the god himself according to this verse???
and ofcaourse there are alot of evidence we all nkow and read about it before
No Brother,
prince of this world is the devil , for the Lord Himself Said : " Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. " ( John 18 : 36 ),
and the Bible says : " Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. " ( James 4 : 4 ).
and : " Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father " ( Galatians 1 : 4 ).
and also : " For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. " ( 1 John 2 : 16 ).
and also : " Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience " . ( Ephesians 2 : 2 ).
Because the Kingdom of the Lord not from this world , but people who have evil as their own way , made the devil as their demi-god , as their prince and power , and he was Judged by Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ on the Holy Cross .
please look at the big picture , not to your own understanding of only one verse!!
it might get you fallen in heresies which is always a separation from God
God Bless you and open your eyes to see the Light which lives with us , Amen.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-04-2006

seems that you dont have any answers
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-04-2006
ديديموس ديديموس غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 1,178
ديديموس is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة thenight_templer
seems that you dont have any answers
and you are blind too?!!
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة