تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 19-04-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ makakola
makakola makakola غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2005
المشاركات: 6,270
makakola is on a distinguished road
Mohammad Emara: A Barking Muslim Dog محلل محمد عمارة ابن ال***

http://democraticegypt.blogspot.com/...uslim-dog.html

Mohammad Emara: A Barking Muslim Dog محلل محمد عمارة ابن ال***

I can not believe how disgusting this man is. In a BBC program, he blamed our Coptic Pope Shenouda for the current unrest between Christians and Muslims in Egypt on. He also accused him of treason. How dare this bastard ebn el mo7alel throw false accusation like that? Where is his evidence? Does he even know that Pope Shenouda is currently meditating in the Wady el Natroon monastery in preparation for Easter (according to Eastern calendar)? I am sick and tired of this bastard. He is the same man who calls us infidels and is paid by tax payers to spread perverted Islamic teachings in the government-owned newspapers. I have one question for this man. I understand that a Muslim woman is not supposed to go back to her husband if she was divorced by him 3 times. She will only be allowed to go back to her husband if she marries another man and has sex with him, even for one day. This substitute husband is called mohalel or mo7alel
محلل زي عادل امام في الواد سيد الشغالHere is my question to Emara: did you find your real father. The mo7alel? Here is a service I started for you: 1-800-MO7ALEL www.mo7alel.com
قديم 20-04-2006
watani watani غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2006
الإقامة: ملكوت الله
المشاركات: 97
watani is on a distinguished road
Any idea on how to raise a lawsuit against this devil??

there should be a way of charging against false accusations, right?
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة