تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 04-09-2006
mosa123 mosa123 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Aug 2006
المشاركات: 154
mosa123 is on a distinguished road
General Invitation

General Invitation

Ladies & Gentlemen

My dearest

My talk to what person have a heart make pulses and an intact mind not for person with cruel heart and his mind in absence not for also sub-human.

We all know that we have a God created us and a religion selected by God to be a life curricula in order to know God through it, applying the orders, advices and forgive what Allah prohibited us to be satisfy out God and getting the promise of Allah by the prominent felicity in the present life and the afterlife.

Hey, Jewish, Christians, calf worshippers, idol or Sun or Fire worshippers and Hey, you aren't worship anything at all ...Pay attention

The matter is very important… because it belongs our life we live and our future after death and burying.

I'd like to talk with you about safety in the present life and the afterlife and this will not be occur except satisfaction of the God and Creator of the Universe.

Allah, the Creator will not satisfy except following His religion selected by Him for us and faith with His messengers that He send them to clarify the truth from untrue and offense from permissible things for us.

But there is a question? Any of the religions we follow… Are Mussa religion and his book "Old Testament".. Or religion of Messiah and his book "New Testament".. Or the new religion called Islam and the Messenger who come with it Muhammad.

We must know any of these books we follow and we want to know also any of them the word of Allah and the word of human and falsity on Allah.

How we know that? Everyone think that his religion is the truth and refuse what came in the religion of other…. Allah destroy nations were worship things except Allah and when they asked they responded we founded our fathers and grand fathers make the same….. are we look like them and behave without mind…. Or keep to a book without comparing it with another book contradict it in the texts and facts.

We are all read his book: in Old Testament: I am the LORD thy GOD.. Thou shalt have no other gods before me..

And: I am the Lord no God except Me.

In the New Testament: Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

And: We know no idol in the world and no other God except One.

In Islam religion: "Your God Is one God No God except Allah, the Merciful, the Beneficent".

And “And argue not with the people of the ******ure (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islamic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong; and say (to them): ‘We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilah (God) and your Ilah (God) is One (i.e. Allah), and to Hint we have submitted (as Muslims)”.

All these books says that Allah is One but any God we worship and any ways lead to Him.. Jewish said that Old Testament send down to Mussa and they have the instructions of Old Testament and not witnessed with what came in Christianity from divinity of Christ or his sonship.

Christians said that they are right and the Old Testament is untrue and the Jewish killed Messiah and Christians witnessed that Messiah is Allah and Son of Allah in spite of what came on the tongue of Messiah in the New Testament "I am elevated to my father and your father and my God and your God"… If he said my father he said also your father, if he said your God he said my God.

Because of Old Testament was before New Testament came in it there is a prophet comes to the world not God or Son of God by the text of Old Testament and New Testament… why Christians didn't follow Jewish or Jewish didn't follow Christians.. it is a wonderful matter.

Then we come to a new religion called Islam.. came with a strict defy to any person can provide that Noble Qur'an not from Allah. In spite of this Islam confess with prophecy of Mussa and Jesus and their books from Allah but hands of human changed and distorted these books.. the wonderful much deals of clues on distortion and change.

I am as any human I would like to go to the truth against untrue despite troubles and sacrifices…. But where is this Truth.

If Old testament has instructions, New Testament has instructions Noble Qur'an also has another instructions but I think more generalizing and usable.. some scientists of Jewish and Christians claim that some scientific discoveries mentioned previous in Islam and Noble Qur'an.

The most wonderful that a much deal faith in the religion of Islam and witnessed that Noble Qur'an not from the words of the human.

May I receive what comfort me from this straying.

Are we believe in a religion certify the previous religions and emissions.. or religion accused the previous and deny it.. or a religion not certify what came after..

You are all must know that we have the answer about all questions in your minds..

Let us search for the way of truth without follow the vagary and assuring that we are on the way selected by Allah in order to win with His satisfy and get away from His punishment and torture.

Allah Capable on everything..
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 04-09-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ makakola
makakola makakola غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2005
المشاركات: 6,270
makakola is on a distinguished road
Dear mosa123

I think that you believe in Allah as a god, but as every one know that Allah Is the moon god

You can find details here
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
or here
http://www.mostmerciful.com/moongod.htm

Regards

قديم 08-09-2006
mosa123 mosa123 غير متصل

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة makakola
Dear mosa123

I think that you believe in Allah as a god, but as every one know that Allah Is the moon god

You can find details here
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
or here
http://www.mostmerciful.com/moongod.htm

Regards

Dear sir

plz tell me "what do u mean with ALLAH is the moon god ..............?
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-09-2006
felosam felosam غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
المشاركات: 65
felosam is on a distinguished road
flower

ALLAH is the moon god , not the true God , the true God is Jesus Christ.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 09-09-2006
mosa123 mosa123 غير متصل

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة felosam
ALLAH is the moon god , not the true God , the true God is Jesus Christ.
Dear sir

may u prove that jesus is the true GOD and ALLAH is the moon GOD ?
i wait ur answer
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-09-2006
PeterAbailard PeterAbailard غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2006
المشاركات: 350
PeterAbailard is on a distinguished road
guys
I don't think you need to bother yourslves with what Mousa writes. all what he does is copy and past, he does the same thing in the Arabic fourm as well.
his supject is taken from http://groups.msn.com/ANewKindofScie...D_Message=3255

I don't think he reads any thing or think about what he copies.
if he does read he would at least have seen a very intersting thing in his paost.
it starts with "Hey, Jewish, Christians, calf worshippers, idol or Sun or Fire worshippers and Hey, you aren't worship anything at all ...Pay attention" then few lines laters he says "“And argue not with the people of the ******ure (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner"

You think if a guy doesn't see or understands what he writes he would ba bale to talk reason about it?

Anyway I personaly think he is great fun.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-09-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ makakola
makakola makakola غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2005
المشاركات: 6,270
makakola is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة PeterAbailard

did you finde my reply there??
Sent: 9/4/2006 10:37 PM
http://groups.msn.com/ANewKindofScie...ed=0&ID_Topic=

قديم 20-01-2007
mosa1 mosa1 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2006
المشاركات: 8
mosa1 is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة makakola مشاهدة مشاركة

did you finde my reply there??
Sent: 9/4/2006 10:37 PM
http://groups.msn.com/ANewKindofScie...ed=0&ID_Topic=

My dears
again u and your comrades follow the same methods in arabic section.u escape and u can't prove what i want.
take care i write in msn forums and others but u have the same abused to muslems and islam.
plz prove that jesus is the true GOD ?
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 20-01-2007
mosa1 mosa1 غير متصل

[QUOTE=PeterAbailard;173829]guys
I don't think you need to bother yourslves with what Mousa writes. all what he does is copy and past, he does the same thing in the Arabic fourm as well.
his supject is taken from http://groups.msn.com/ANewKindofScie...D_Message=3255

I don't think he reads any thing or think about what he copies.
if he does read he would at least have seen a very intersting thing in his paost.
it starts with "Hey, Jewish, Christians, calf worshippers, idol or Sun or Fire worshippers and Hey, you aren't worship anything at all ...Pay attention" then few lines laters he says "“And argue not with the people of the ******ure (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner"

You think if a guy doesn't see or understands what he writes he would ba bale to talk reason about it?

Anyway I personaly think he is great fun.[/QUO

do u have mind...................!

prove that jesus is the true GOD ?
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-03-2007
mosa1 mosa1 غير متصل

It's agreat fun

u and others can't prove that jesus is a true god

iam muslem

iam muslem

iam muslem
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة