تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 05-02-2004
الموادع
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
How To Become A Muslim

HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

All praises be to Allah, the Lord of the Universe. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad His last messenger.

The objective of this handout is to correct a false idea spread among those willing to adopt Islam as their faith. Some people are facing difficulties on the basis of their mistaken belief that entering into the Islamic fold requires an announcement from the concerned person in the presence of high ranking scholars or sheikhs or reporting this act to courts of justice or other authorities. It is also thought that the act of accepting Islam, should, as a condition have a certificate issued by the authorities as an evidence to that effect.

We wish to clarify that the whole matter is very easy and that none of the above mentioned conditions or obligations are required. For Allah; the Almighty, is above all comprehension and knows well the secrets of all hearts. Nevertheless, those who are going to adopt Islam as their religion are Muslims with the concerned governmental agency, as this procedure may facilitate for them many matters including the possibility of performing Hajj and Umrah.

If anyone has a real desire to be a Muslim and has full conviction and strong belief that Islam is the true religion ordained by Allah (SWT) for all human beings, then, one should pronounce that "Shahada" (The testimony of faith) without further delay. The Holy Qur'an is explicit in this regard as Allah (SWT) has stated.

"Truly, the Religion on the sight of Allah is Islam." (3:19)

In another verse of the Holy Qur'an, Allah (SWT) has stated:

"And whosoever desires a religion other that Islam, never will it accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who are lost." (3:85)

In addition, Islam is the only Religion prevailing over all other religions. Allah (SWT) has stated in the Holy Qur'an;

"And to thee. We have sent the Book in truth, (This Qur'an) confirming the ******ure that came before it, and a witness over it…" (5:48)

Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah (Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him), said:

"Islam is based on five pillars: testifying that there is no God worthy to be worshipped but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah and His servant; performing the prayer; paying the Zakat (obligatory charity); fasting the month of Ramadan; and perfuming Hajj."

The Shahada can be declared as follows:

''ASH-HADU ANLAA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH HADU ANNA MUHAMMADAN ABDUHU WA RASUULUH."

The English translation is:

"I bear witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshipped but Allah, and I bear witness the Muhammad is His servant and messenger.''

However, it would not be sufficient for anyone to utter only this testimony orally either in private or in public, but rather, one should believe in it by heart with a firm conviction with the teachings of Islam in all his life he will find himself a new born person, (or new man).

This will move him to strive more and more to improve his character and draw nearer to perfection. The light of the living faith will fill his heart until be becomes the embodiment of that faith.

What would be next after declaring the testimony of faith (Shahada) and then becoming a Muslim? He should know the real concept underlying this testimony which means the Oneness of Allah and accept Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), as the last of the Prophet, and meet its requirements. He must behave accordingly applying this true faith to every thing he speaks or does. What do the words of "Shahada" signify.

The significant point which every Muslim must know very well is the truth that there is no God (ditty) to be worshipped other than Allah, (Glory be Him). He is the only true God, Who Alone deserves to be worshipped, since He is the Giver of life and Sustainer and Nourisher of mankind and all creation with His unlimited bounties. Man must worship Allah, Who Alone is worthy of worship.

The second part of the "Sahada" i. e. "We ashhadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh" means that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), is the servant and chosen messenger of Allah. No one must have two opinions about this matter. In fact, the Muslim has to obey the commands of the Prophet (PBUH), to believe him in what he has said, to follow his teachings, to avoid what he has forbidden, and to worship Allah alone according to the message revealed to him.

What is the meaning of worship? It simply means rendering sincere service; showing reverence for Allah. In a deeper shade of meaning, it implies total submission and complete obedience to Allah's Commandments both in utterances and actions of man whether explicit or implicit and whether private or public.

Worship falls into two categories:

Visible (manifest or outward)

Invisible (concealed or inward)

Visible worship includes acts such as uttering the two parts of the "Shahada" performing prayers, giving Zakat (Obligatory charity), observing fast in the month of Ramadan, performing Hajj, recitation of the Holy Qur'an, supplication, adoring Allah by praising Him, purifying our bodies before prayers, etc.

This type of worship is associated with movement of the parts of human body, [actions].

Invisible worship is to believe in Allah, in the Day of Judgment, in the Hereafter, in the Angels, in the Books of Allah, in the Divine Decree of destiny (that good and bad are determined by Allah alone.

This type of worship does not involve movements of parts of the body but it surely has a bearing on one's heart which subsequently affects his way of life. (Beliefs).

It should be borne in mind that worship not dedicated to Allah alone, will be rejected as one form of polytheism or shirk, which amount to apostasy from the Islamic point of view.

The next step for a devotee (newly reverted to Islam) is to purify himself by taking a bath (total ablution). He should then resolve to comply with all the principles and rules of Islam in their entirety. He disowns all forms of polytheism and false beliefs. He should reject evil and be righteous. Such rejection of evil and being righteous is one of the requisites of the motto of Islam that is, Lailaha Illal Laah.

Allah has stated in the Holy Qur'an:

"… whoever disbelieves in false deities and believes in Allah, hath grasped the most trustworthy Handhold, that will never break…" (2:256)

we have to consider that when we declare from our heart that "there is no god (ditty) worthy to be worshipped but Allah." It implies on our part of love, devotion, faith and obedience to the rules of Islamic legislation which are legally binding on all Muslims. It is requirement of "there is no god worty to be worshipped but Allah," to love for the sake of Allah and to reject for the sake of Allah. This is the firmest anchor of belief which materializes the meaning of "AL-WALA and "AL-BARA". It means that a Muslim should love and be loyal to his Muslim brothers. He should, as a pract
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-02-2004
yaweeka yaweeka غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
الإقامة: USA
المشاركات: 3,170
yaweeka is on a distinguished road
why would anyone want to become a Muslim?

http://www.geocities.com/mohamad_islam2000/
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-02-2004
yaweeka yaweeka غير متصل

Re: How To Become A Muslim

إقتباس:
كاتب الرسالة الأصلية : الموادع
HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM
This is the firmest anchor of belief which materializes the meaning of "AL-WALA and "AL-BARA". It means that a Muslim should love and be loyal to his Muslim brothers. He should, as a pract
Al Wala And Al Bara
can you elaborate?
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-02-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
A true picture of Islam …

http://www.geocities.com/a_true_picture_of_islam/

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

آخر تعديل بواسطة Servant5 ، 03-06-2006 الساعة 02:17 PM السبب: link correction
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-02-2004
yaweeka yaweeka غير متصل

and since I know that you are just someone who knows nothing about the "Al Wala and Al Bara"
here , you will find the information you would need to study this racist ideology of Islam

http://www.khayma.com/kshf/R/brauh.htm

you can read within the content

http://www.binbaz.org.sa/Display.asp?f=nor00195
what a religion and what an ideology you are coming to tell us about

this is your Islam
حكم إلقاء السلام على المسيحي والرد عليه
س 169 هذه رسالة من سائل يقول فيها: هل يجوز إلقاء السلام على المسيحي أفيدونا أفادكم الله؟

الجواب: المسيحي لا يبدأ بالسلام، وهكذا بقية الكفرة لقول النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: لا تبدءوا اليهود ولا ال***** بالسلام ولقوله صلى الله عليه وسلم: إذا سلم عليكم أهل الكتاب؛ فقولوا وعليكم

فإذا كان اليهود وال***** لا يبدءون بالسلام؛ فالكفار الآخرون كذلك من باب أولى، فالوثني أكفر من اليهود وال*****، فلا يبدأ اليهودي ولا النصراني ولا البوذي ولا الوثني ولا غيرهم، لكن إذا بدءوا يقال: وعليكم.

Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimmah or elevate them above Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated. Muslim recorded from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said,

«لَا تَبْدَءُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى بِالسَّلَامِ، وَإِذَا لَقِيتُمْ أَحَدَهُمْ فِي طَرِيقٍ فَاضْطَرُّوهُ إِلَى أَضْيَقِه»

(Do not initiate the Salam to the Jews and Christians, and if you meet any of them in a road, force them to its narrowest alley.) This is why the Leader of the faithful `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, demanded his well-known conditions be met by the Christians, these conditions that ensured their continued humiliation, degradation and disgrace. The scholars of Hadith narrated from `Abdur-Rahman bin Ghanm Al-Ash`ari that he said, "I recorded for `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, the terms of the treaty of peace he conducted with the Christians of Ash-Sham: `In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. This is a document to the servant of Allah `Umar, the Leader of the faithful, from the Christians of such and such city. When you (Muslims) came to us we requested safety for ourselves, children, property and followers of our religion. We made a condition on ourselves that we will neither erect in our areas a monastery, church, or a sanctuary for a monk, nor restore any place of worship that needs restoration nor use any of them for the purpose of enmity against Muslims. We will not prevent any Muslim from resting in our churches whether they come by day or night, and we will open the doors [of our houses of worship] for the wayfarer and passerby. Those Muslims who come as guests, will enjoy boarding and food for three days. We will not allow a spy against Muslims into our churches and homes or hide deceit [or betrayal] against Muslims. We will not teach our children the Qur'an, publicize practices of Shirk, invite anyone to Shirk or prevent any of our fellows from embracing Islam, if they choose to do so. We will respect Muslims, move from the places we sit in if they choose to sit in them. We will not imitate their clothing, caps, turbans, sandals, hairstyles, speech, nicknames and title names, or ride on saddles, hang swords on the shoulders, collect weapons of any kind or carry these weapons. We will not enpt our stamps in Arabic, or sell liquor. We will have the front of our hair cut, wear our customary clothes wherever we are, wear belts around our waist, refrain from erecting crosses on the outside of our churches and demonstrating them and our books in public in Muslim fairways and markets. We will not sound the bells in our churches, except discretely, or raise our voices while reciting our holy books inside our churches in the presence of Muslims, nor raise our voices [with prayer] at our funerals, or light torches in funeral processions in the fairways of Muslims, or their markets. We will not bury our dead next to Muslim dead, or buy servants who were captured by Muslims. We will be guides for Muslims and refrain from breaching their privacy in their homes.' When I gave this document to `Umar, he added to it, `We will not beat any Muslim. These are the conditions that we set against ourselves and followers of our religion in return for safety and protection. If we break any of these promises that we set for your benefit against ourselves, then our Dhimmah (promise of protection) is broken and you are allowed to do with us what you are allowed of people of defiance and rebellion.'''

http://tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=9&tid=20986

I just have one small comment
etfooooooooooo
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 06-02-2004
PAC2DOC
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
How to become a muslim

If I were to become a Muslim and sometime in the future decided that I no longer wanted to be a muslim, I wanted to change my faith or no longer believed what Islam professed, what would happen to me?
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-02-2004
Mike1 Mike1 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: sweden
المشاركات: 341
Mike1 is on a distinguished road
Are you serious ???

How is the weather in EL-3abasya !!!!!

Be a muslim all you like but leave the sane people alone, would you, idiot !!!!!

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-02-2004
Mike1 Mike1 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: sweden
المشاركات: 341
Mike1 is on a distinguished road
Sorry guys !!

I didn't make it clear that I was addressing
that twit : الموادع

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-02-2004
koukikou koukikou غير متصل

المشاركات: 288
koukikou is on a distinguished road
Don't worry Mike , it 's obvious.
Only a foolhardy like that mr. farewell can call on people here to sell their souls to the devil and should expect this kind reply
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 20-04-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ ألمتوحد بن إسحق
ألمتوحد بن إسحق ألمتوحد بن إسحق غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
المشاركات: 548
ألمتوحد بن إسحق is on a distinguished road
becomming a muslim!

If you become a muslim, you will never leave it alive... Look at the history and leran. do not believe me ask Belall el ahbal.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 20-04-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ ألمتوحد بن إسحق
ألمتوحد بن إسحق ألمتوحد بن إسحق غير متصل

المشاركات: 548
ألمتوحد بن إسحق is on a distinguished road
Al salam Alaikoum!

Al Salam alaikoum always came to my mind the way I used to translate it: Peace be against you!!!Back in egypt when i says like Good morning muslim jokers said we alaikouma alsalam.. see how stupid they are.. why can not you just say good morning!!!!
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 06-05-2005
كاما كاما غير متصل

المشاركات: 24
كاما is on a distinguished road

أت صعبان علي يا ويكا

أفهم بقى

الموادع لا يقرء و لا يفهم ما تكتبه - بل يقص من موقع أنجليزي - و سايب الكلام يمشي بعض - و هو نايم مرتاح أنه جاهد فيك شويه
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-04-2006
zamalek zamalek غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2006
المشاركات: 9
zamalek is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة yaweeka
why would anyone want to become a Muslim?

http://www.geocities.com/mohamad_islam2000/
1-To marry a muslim man or woman whom you think you fall in love with

2-To have some eartly s (Money, position, ....etc)

3-Because you didn't study Islam well
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-04-2006
zamalek zamalek غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2006
المشاركات: 9
zamalek is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة PAC2DOC
If I were to become a Muslim and sometime in the future decided that I no longer wanted to be a muslim, I wanted to change my faith or no longer believed what Islam professed, what would happen to me?

slaughtered or killed by other means
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 03-06-2006
بلبل123 بلبل123 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2006
المشاركات: 1
بلبل123 is on a distinguished road
hello

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة zamalek
1-To marry a muslim man or woman whom you think you fall in love with

2-To have some eartly s (Money, position, ....etc)

3-Because you didn't study Islam well
u r quite right,that's the truth for people bcome muslim
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة