تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 13-08-2008
الصورة الرمزية لـ Ibrahim Al Copti
Ibrahim Al Copti Ibrahim Al Copti غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2005
المشاركات: 2,143
Ibrahim Al Copti is on a distinguished road
flower A myth: Islam is a Religion of Peace

Is Islam a Religion of Peace ?

The Myth:

Muhammad was a peaceful man who taught his followers to be the same. Muslims lived peacefully for centuries, only fighting in self-defense when it was necessary. True Muslims would never act aggressively.

The Truth:

Muhammad organized 65 military campaigns in the last ten years of his life and personally led 27 of them. The more power that he attained, the smaller the excuse needed to go to battle, until finally he began attacking tribes merely because they were not part of his growing empire.

After Muhammad’s death, his most faithful followers and even his own family turned on each other almost immediately. There were four Caliphs (leaders) in the first twenty-five years. Three of the four were murdered. The third Caliph was murdered by the son of the first. The fourth Caliph was murdered by the fifth, who left a 100-year dynasty that was ended in a gruesome, widespread bloodbath by descendents of Muhammad’s uncle.

Muhammad’s own daughter, Fatima, and his son-in-law, Ali, who both survived the pagan hardship during the Meccan years safe and sound, did not survive Islam after the death of Muhammad. Fatima died of stress from persecution within three months, and Ali was later assassinated. Their son (Muhammad’s grandson) was killed in battle with the faction that became today’s Sunnis. His people became Shias. The relatives and personal friends of Muhammad were mixed into both warring groups, which then fractured further into hostile sub-divisions as Islam grew.

Muhammad left his men with instructions to take the battle against the Christians, Persians, Jews and polytheists (which came to include millions of unfortunate Hindus). For the next four centuries, Muslim armies steamrolled over unsuspecting neighbors, plundering them of loot and slaves, and forcing the survivors to either convert or pay tribute at the point of a sword.

Companions of Muhammad lived to see Islam declare war on every major religion in the world in just the first few decades following his death - pressing the Jihad against Hindus, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Buddhists.

By the time of the Crusades (when the Europeans began fighting back), Muslims had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world by the sword, from Spain to Syria, and across North Africa. The Arab slave-trading routes would stay open for 1300 years, until pressure from Christian-based countries forced Islamic nations to declare the practice illegal (in theory).

Today, there is not another religion in the world that consistently produces terrorism in the name of religion as does Islam. The most dangerous Muslims are nearly always those who interpret the Qur’an most transparently. They are the fundamentalists or purists of the faith, and believe in Muhammad’s mandate to spread Islamic rule by the sword, putting to death those who will not submit.

The holy texts of Islam are saturated with verses of violence and hatred toward those outside the faith. In sharp contrast to the Bible, which generally moves from relatively violent passages to far more peaceful ones, the Qur’an travels the exact opposite path. The handful of earlier verses that speak of tolerance are overwhelmed by an avalanche of later ones that carry a much different message. While Old Testament verses of blood and guts are generally bound by historical context within the text itself, Qur'anic imperatives to violence usually appear open-ended.

By any objective measure, the "Religion of Peace" has been the harshest, bloodiest religion the world has ever known.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...slam.htm#peace

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح (2)
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-08-2008

مشاركة: A myth: Islam is a Religion of Peace

Dear Muslim friend

I am a little worried that what you copied here, does not have anything to do with the topic posted

Which makes me wonder: do you really understand English ?

God Bless ++

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 09-08-2009
egypt.union egypt.union غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Aug 2009
المشاركات: 18
egypt.union is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: A myth: Islam is a Religion of Peace

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Ibrahim Al Copti مشاهدة مشاركة

Today, there is not another religion in the world that consistently produces terrorism in the name of religion as does Islam. The most dangerous Muslims are nearly always those who interpret the Qur’an most transparently. They are the fundamentalists or purists of the faith, and believe in Muhammad’s mandate to spread Islamic rule by the sword, putting to death those who will not submit.

you kiding ?? what about christian terrorism around the world which is far far Worse than islamic terrorism because they attack their own countries people and churchs

just type christian Terrorist in google and see by yourself

btw Try reading and doing your research instead of making false statements and accusations from untrusted sources
i recommend this book for you
The sealed nectar biography of the prophet Muhammad
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 10-08-2009

Re: A myth: Islam is a Religion of Peace

Dear Union

إقتباس:
you kiding ??
I wish

إقتباس:
what about christian terrorism around the world
I am sorry my dear, that is not the topic of this thread
Open a new thread to address this issue

إقتباس:
Worse than islamic terrorism
Thank u for admitting the presence of Islamic Terrorism
You need one further step to link back all the evidence to islamic ******ures, which makes perfect harmony

إقتباس:
The sealed nectar biography of the prophet Muhammad
Dear Union
I 've read the biography of Mohammad in its original language, narrated by Ibn Hesham and others.
And through these narratives I came to know how Mohammad was a gangster and caravan raider

God bless +++

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 11-08-2009

مشاركة: Re: A myth: Islam is a Religion of Peace

إقتباس:

I am sorry my dear, that is not the topic of this thread
Open a new thread to address this issue

Thank u for admitting the presence of Islamic Terrorism
You need one further step to link back all the evidence to islamic ******ures, which makes perfect harmony

Dear Union
I 've read the biography of Mohammad in its original language, narrated by Ibn Hesham and others.
And through these narratives I came to know how Mohammad was a gangster and caravan raider

God bless +++

then why did you mention it in the first place if this is not the right topic

admitting the presence of Islamic Terrorism oh yea i do admit and all the arabian nations too
but we all agree that these terrorists are not muslims
because our religion didn't support killing women childrens and old people or any unarmed civilian and that is what you should know if you really read the biography of Mohammad wich i don't think you really did
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 11-08-2009

Dear Union

إقتباس:
then why did you mention it in the first place if this is not the right topic
The topic is about Islam my dear

إقتباس:
admitting the presence of Islamic Terrorism oh yea i do admit and all the arabian nations too
but we all agree that these terrorists are not muslims
Thank u for admitting for the second time
However, these terrorist are devout Muslims flowing the teaching of the Quran
إقتباس:
Quran sura 3.151
"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"
إقتباس:
because our religion didn't support killing women childrens and old people or any unarmed civilian
That is another myth dear

In Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4321:
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c....html#019.4453

سئل النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم عن الذراري من المشركين ؟ يبيتون فيصيبون من نسائهم وذراريهم . فقال ( هم منهم ) .
الراوي: الصعب بن جثامة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: المسند الصحيح - خلاصة الدرجة: صحيح

It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

You have to be more knowledgeable than this concerning your own religion

God Bless+++

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 11-08-2009

مشاركة: Re: A myth: Islam is a Religion of Peace

إقتباس:
Dear Union

The topic is about Islam my dear

Thank u for admitting for the second time
However, these terrorist are devout Muslims flowing the teaching of the Quran

That is another myth dear

In Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4321:
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c....html#019.4453

سئل النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم عن الذراري من المشركين ؟ يبيتون فيصيبون من نسائهم وذراريهم . فقال ( هم منهم ) .
الراوي: الصعب بن جثامة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: المسند الصحيح - خلاصة الدرجة: صحيح

It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

You have to be more knowledgeable than this concerning your own religion

God Bless+++
first about El hadith you just read what you wanna read and nothing else didn't see chapter 8 just above chapter 9 where you got this hadith

Chapter 8: PROHIBITION OF KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN WAR
Book 019, Number 4319:

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.
Book 019, Number 4320:

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children.

where mohamed may peace be upon him disapproved of the killing of women and children

and if only you tried to do a little more search about the explanation of this hadith

You will find that they were asking about women and children who were killed in night raids by wrong

and about" They are from "them it means they are infidels and there is no sin of murder on the one who did this only If it was not intended and If the person who did this intentionally he would be punished because he didn't follow the word of God
and His Messenger

now about El sura
first it is like this
"We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they ascribe unto Allah partners , for which no warrant hath been revealed . Their habitation is the Fire , and hapless the abode of the wrong doers ."

The word terror here means fear

so the explanation of El sura means that god throw fear in the hearts of the Infidels
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 12-08-2009

Hi Union

إقتباس:
first about El hadith you just read what you wanna read and nothing else didn't see chapter 8 just above chapter 9 where you got this hadith

Chapter 8: PROHIBITION OF KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN WAR
Book 019, Number 4319:

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.
Book 019, Number 4320:

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children.

where mohamed may peace be upon him disapproved of the killing of women and children
This does not refute the other hadiths that permit killing women and children
it is either inconsistency in your ******ure or it all comes down to the mood of Mohammad, and what are the sequence of events in his life.
Was killing permitted then canceled for the sake of acquiring more slaves?

Or was killing forbidden then permitted to terrorize the infidel ?

At the conceptual level, there is/was an allowance to kill women and children. So, you cannot deny completely the fact by saying

إقتباس:
our religion didn't support killing women childrens
Whether this (killing women and children) is a final position in Muslim theology or an abrogated statement, no body has a clue . Still, this does not cancel the fact of the legality of killing women and children at some point or for some reasons.

إقتباس:
and if only you tried to do a little more search about the explanation of this hadith

You will find that they were asking about women and children who were killed in night raids by wrong

Accidental killing was never stated by the hadith at all. They were killing by the swords not bombs. How would they kill women and children by mistake?

إقتباس:
and about" They are from "them it means they are infidels and there is no sin of murder on the one who did this
Exactly my point

إقتباس:
If it was not intended and If the person who did this intentionally
One more time, this was never stated by the text all, and does not make sense

إقتباس:
now about El sura
first it is like this
"We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they ascribe unto Allah partners , for which no warrant hath been revealed . Their habitation is the Fire , and hapless the abode of the wrong doers ."

The word terror here means fear

so the explanation of El sura means that god throw fear in the hearts of the Infidels
That is exactly my point. Thank u for using the dictionary to tell me one meaning of terror
Muslims are following the example of there god, Allah
That is why they were co-applying this terror as mentioned in the Quran by their own hands

Sura 8: 12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Of course this terror was also supported by Mohammad himself

Bukhari : Volume 4, Book 52, Number 196:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshiped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshiped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)"

Bukhari : Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

And that is the exact meaning of religious terror that is exclusive to Islamic theology

God Bless +++

مسيحيو الشرق لأجل المسيح
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة