تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 01-06-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
Lies

Psalm 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie, but a false witness will utter lies.

One of the worse things I hate is to be lied to. I would rather someone told me the way it was, regardless of how much it hurt me, than spare my feelings and lie to me. Every day of my life, when I apply the armour of God, I always ask the Lord to help me never to lie, no matter what it may cost me.

Lying is an abomination (evil, offence) to God. If you were to read Proverbs 6:16-19 we would see that it is one of the 7 things listed that God hates. Colossians 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds. When we are born again we put on the new man and with that new man comes truth and if we lied before, we no longer do it. We must always speak truth, no matter what it may cost us. To do any less would surely bring us under condemnation.

Many feel that there is nothing wrong with telling a little "white" lie. There is no such thing, a lie is a lie. And no matter how big or small they are, they certainly are not white, for if sin had a colour it would most certainly be black. As I was typing this, I was reminded of yesterday when I was on the phone with someone and a knock came on her door, I heard her whisper, "tell them I am not here." That was a lie.

Satan is the father of all lies. (John 8:44) We know that God is a God of truth. Hallelujah!!! We can stand on what He says and take Him at His word. So, let’s remember, when Satan tempts us to lie, refuse to do so in Jesus name. Tell him NO!!! The Lord will help us. James 4:7 says that if we resist him he has to flee. Let us be people of truth, people that can be trusted, if we are we will bring glory to God through it. Hallelujah!!!

Put lying lips away

Speak the truth always

For people look to see

Truth in you and me.

from White Dove Ministries

great activities for any human being
God bless you all
قديم 01-06-2005
saweres
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
Thank you NasaGirl for this important topic
and I like this part alot
إقتباس:
One of the worse things I hate is to be lied to. I would rather someone told me the way it was, regardless of how much it hurt me, than spare my feelings and lie to me. Every day of my life, when I apply the armour of God, I always ask the Lord to help me never to lie, no matter what it may cost me
God Protect us from lies and liars the sons and daughters of devil ,
GBU
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة