تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا يهتم هذا القسم بالانترنت و بالبرمجة والكمبيوتر و الموبايلات,معلومات عامة ..إستشارات ..كل ما هو جديد بالتكنولوجيا .....الخ

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 22-02-2012
baby19890416 baby19890416 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2011
المشاركات: 139
baby19890416 is on a distinguished road
How you can watch PPT on SE LT18i?

SE LT 18i is a smartphone which is also called Xperia Arc S. It has used Android OPERATING SYSTEM 2. 3, 1. 4GHz processor and 8MP camera. As for business uses, it has built-in Adobe PDF, QuickOffice, TXT and e-mails. Theoretically speacking, we can easily enjoy PPT files on this machine, however QuickOffice may just support a few basic features of PowerPoint. That means it is unable to support all the original effects of the PPT files. Hence, if we need to watch a whole PPT on SE LT18i, we can easily convert PPT to video.
We know LT18i can well support AVI videos. Thus, here we will take AVI for example.
Download the PPT to video converter.
Step 1: add the PPT files
Start this program and click on “Add” to load the PPT files. You may also directly drag and drop for loading the origin PPT file. Additionally, batch conversion is available here.

Preview the PPT file on the view screen. Select AVI as the output video format and set an output folder.
Step 2: Customize
Customize the PPT to AVI conversion. This step is optional.

Slides, audio, timing, music and conversion are provided to be customized. Personalize them according to your preference, like add background music, change the transition time between slides or simply ignore the audios.
Step 3: audio and video settings
Press “settings” to adjust the audio and video parameters here.

Audio and video codec, audio and video quality, video size, bite rate, sample rate and many parameters can be modified here.
Step 4: convert PPT to AVI
Begin the PPT to AVI conversion by hitting the start icon. The conversion from PPT to AVI might be carried out in no minute and also the output folder is going to be opened after the PPT to AVI conversion.

Simply enjoy the output video and move it to SE LT18i.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة