تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا يهتم هذا القسم بالانترنت و بالبرمجة والكمبيوتر و الموبايلات,معلومات عامة ..إستشارات ..كل ما هو جديد بالتكنولوجيا .....الخ

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 26-04-2012
baby19890416 baby19890416 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2011
المشاركات: 139
baby19890416 is on a distinguished road
Find out how to Convert DVD to MKV Videos?

"I am hunting for a system that will grab Videos to be able to MKV file format. I would like to grab a few of my own anime Dvd videos, and i also desire to retain their particular dual-audio paths, plus the subtitle paths. I don't want to grab the particular choices or perhaps anything at all, exactly the genuine assaults. Any person realize this kind of plans I'd personally to achieve this? I hope the particular file size could possibly be tiny. INCHES
There are numerous computer software can easily grab DVD to MKV file format and subtitles. Just like BD/DVD to MKV Converter, it's most suitable choice regarding pulling and also changing Blu-ray and also DVD to MKV package file format together with numerous music and also subtitles and also lossless end result coming from Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray Folder, DVD dvd, DIGITAL VIDEO DISC Directory, DIGITAL VIDEO DISC IFO Record, and also DIGITAL VIDEO DISC ISO Graphic Record. In addition to, it really is capable of sustain numerous music and also numerous subtitles in a MKV movie without having transcoding.
Step-by-Step Guide to rip DVD to MKV with multiple subtitles:
Step 1. Put the Blu-ray discs in your drive. Run DVD to MKV Ripper. Simply click Add button or "File" to import Blu-ray files, you should pick "Load BD/DVD ROM" or perhaps "Load BD/DVD Folder".

Step 2. Go through the Blu-ray record merely filled to be able to happen almost all resource information in the dvd. Verify or perhaps uncheck audio tracks and also subtitle avenues to be able to maintain desired soundtracks and also subs inside end result MKV data files.
Step 3. Simply click Change symbol to be able to change complete dvd. Make a choice coming from "Format". To accomplish lossless Blu-ray ripping, merely pick "Lossless" inside file format and also keep almost all music and also subtitle avenues. Regarding playback about frequent personal computer mass media person, you should pick "HD Player", the others choices are regarding hi-def devices.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة