تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 08-03-2006
NEW_MAN NEW_MAN غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 3,027
NEW_MAN is on a distinguished road
concerning the Imam

This is a must read - it's short but Very informative!
The Muslim religion in the fastest growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the minority races!!!
Allah or Jesus?
by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training
session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the
Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of
their belief systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
"Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The __expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!" The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question.

Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the
'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.

I think everyone in the US should be required to read this, but with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please

pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.
This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry

آخر تعديل بواسطة NEW_MAN ، 08-03-2006 الساعة 01:58 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-03-2006
الصورة الرمزية لـ ألمتوحد بن إسحق
ألمتوحد بن إسحق ألمتوحد بن إسحق غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
المشاركات: 548
ألمتوحد بن إسحق is on a distinguished road
flower

Dear New Man
I think that this is a powerful story, I met (during work) a black man who thought that I am a muslim and he greted me saying alsalamalaikoum, I said: but I am not a muslim, how did you come to know this greeting? He said that he was in the prison, when he was introduced to Islam. I said : Did u know that Mohammad was sleeping with a 9 years old girl, and had with her a full intercourse? He was shocked (Notice that he is a criminal).
The fact is , ALL MUSLIMS ARE IGNORANT, and that is a sad fact,,
GBU
Almotawahid
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة