تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

موضوع مغلق

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 19-04-2005
Mena0064 Mena0064 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 526
Mena0064 is on a distinguished road
لماذا لم أرى قداسة البابا شنودة فى جنازة البابا يوحنا بولس؟

أنا متعجب جدا من عدم حضور قداسة البابا بنفسة لجنازة البابا يوحنا بولس بينما كان أغلبية رؤوس الكنائس الأخرى موجودين! حد يعرف لية؟
قديم 19-04-2005
saweres
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
قداسة البابا شنودة الله أعلم بظروفه الصحية وقتها
لكنه أرسل رسالة تعزية ، وكلف أسقف تورينو بالحضور للتعزية
سبق أن تكلمنا في هذا الموضوع
http://www.copts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5726
قديم 20-04-2005
copticpride copticpride غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2005
المشاركات: 28
copticpride is on a distinguished road
I did not see the Patriarch of Constaninople, who is the head of the Eastern orthodox Church or any of the prominent EO church hierarchs. That is one thing to consider .

The other thing to put in mind that the Roman Pope never attends any funderal of an orthodox Pope or Patriarch but send a delegate, usually a cardinal. The message sent here is that the orthodox Patriarch or Pope is in the rank of a Cardinal and not equal to the Pope of Rome, which is the heresy of Roman Supremacy and the Petrine Primacy and all this unfounded dogmas.

So, by not attending, you signal that you reject this teaching.
and in addition, which is most important, you object to the enormous consequences of the Supremacy claims along the history. Also, when H.H. Pope Shenouda went to the Vatican in 1973, he was not received by the Pope, but by a Bishop , which was an insult to the COptic Church. The favor was returned when the late Pope JP II visited Egypt and H.H. did not meet him in the airport.
قديم 20-04-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ Pharo Of Egypt
Pharo Of Egypt Pharo Of Egypt غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: USA
المشاركات: 2,497
Pharo Of Egypt is on a distinguished road
بعد الأنقسام الذى حدث بين الكنيسة الشرقية والغربية تم توقيع برتوكول يمنع زيارة رؤساء الكانئس لبعضها فى المحافل الدينية ويكتفوا بأرسال مندوبين ..

فعند وفاة قداسة البابا كيرلس لم يحضر بابا الفاتيكان جنازته بل أرسل مندوبين لتقديم واجب العزاء طبقا للبروتوكول .. كذلك أرسل قداسة البابا وفد من بعض أساقفة الكنيسة القبطية كمندوبين عن الكنيسة وقداسته لتقديم واجب العزاء

أيضا نلاحظ غياب كل البطاركة الأرثوذكس من قداس الجناز .. ليس فقط قداسة البابا شنودة

لنصلى جميعا مع القديس أغريغوريس "لتنقضى أفتراقات الكنيسة"
تحياتى
قديم 20-04-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ bolbol
bolbol bolbol غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2004
المشاركات: 995
bolbol is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Pharo Of Egypt
بعد الأنقسام الذى حدث بين الكنيسة الشرقية والغربية تم توقيع برتوكول يمنع زيارة رؤساء الكانئس لبعضها فى المحافل الدينية ويكتفوا بأرسال مندوبين ..

فعند وفاة قداسة البابا كيرلس لم يحضر بابا الفاتيكان جنازته بل أرسل مندوبين لتقديم واجب العزاء طبقا للبروتوكول .. كذلك أرسل قداسة البابا وفد من بعض أساقفة الكنيسة القبطية كمندوبين عن الكنيسة وقداسته لتقديم واجب العزاء

أيضا نلاحظ غياب كل البطاركة الأرثوذكس من قداس الجناز .. ليس فقط قداسة البابا شنودة

لنصلى جميعا مع القديس أغريغوريس "لتنقضى أفتراقات الكنيسة"
تحياتى

الكلام ده مش مظبوط كل البطاركة الارثوذكس كانوا موجودين
بطاركة الكنائس الشرقية الارثوذكسية في وداع جسمان البابا يوحنا بولس.
قديم 20-04-2005
Gold User

يا ريت قبل التسرع فى ردك كنت تقرأ الخبر بتمعن .. البطاركة الشرقيين الذين حضروا وشاركوا فى الجناز هم من الكنيسة الكاثوليكية الشرقية وهى تابعة لكرسى روما .. كما ذكر الخبر

إقتباس:
At this point the patriarchs and archbishops major and metropolitans of the Catholic Oriental metropolitan Churches "sui iuris", went to the casket and, facing the altar, recited the supplication of the Oriental Churches from the Office of the Dead of the Byzantine liturgy.
شأنها شأن الكنيسة القبطية الكاثوليكية التى تتبع كرسى روما و ليس لكرسى الأسكندرية

أما باقى الكنائس الأخرى أرسلوا مندوبين

إقتباس:
Religious delegations, numbering 140 people, included representatives from the Orthodox Church, Oriental Orthodox Churches, Churches and ecclesial communions of the West, international Christian organizations, the National Association of Evangelicals, representatives of Judaism, Islam and delegations from non-Christian religions.
كما تلاحظ أيضا غياب بطاركة الروس والسريان والأرمن والأروام والقسطنطينية والصرب و رومانية والبلغارى ..و و فقط أرسلوا مندوبين
تحياتى
قديم 20-04-2005
afanous afanous غير متصل

الإقامة: NH, USA
المشاركات: 643
afanous is on a distinguished road
not true

the patriarch of constantinople attended, but the patriarch of russia did not.

Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew to Attend Funeral of Pope John Paul II

His all Holiness, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew will travel to Rome on Thursday, April 7, in order to attend the funeral of the late Pope John Paul II, with whom he had met four times during the last decade and had collaborated for the advancement of relations between the two Churches.

The Ecumenical Patriarch will be accompanied by Their Eminences Metropolitan Gennadios of Italy, Metropolitan Kyrillos of Imvros and Tenedos, and Metropolitan Ioannis of Pergamos, representative of the Ecumenical Patriarchate in the Joint Committee of the International Orthodox and Roman Catholic Dialogue, the Reverend Deacon Dositheos Anagnostopoulos and Mr. Nikolaos Maginas, Reporter-Photographer.

The Ecumenical Patriarch will return to Constantinople in the evening of Friday, April 8.

from http://www.goarch.org/en/news/releas...elease9201.asp
قديم 20-04-2005
Gold User

Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew to Attend Funeral of Pope John Paul II

His all Holiness, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew will travel to Rome on Thursday, April 7, in order to attend the funeral of the late Pope John Paul II, with whom he had met four times during the last decade and had collaborated for the advancement of relations between the two Churches

الخبر المنشور بصيغة المستقبل وليس بصيغة الماضى التام .. أنظر إلى الكلمات التى باللون الأحمر "to" و "will" .. لا تعنى حدوث الفعل .. فيحتمل حدوثه أو عدمه .. على أى الأحوال لم يشترك بطريرك القسطنطينية فى صلاة فداس الجناز فى حالة حضوره

نصلى مع القديس أغريغوريس لتنقضى أفتراقات الكنيسة
قديم 20-04-2005

يا أخ مينا منتدانا ليس منبر للهجوم على قداسة البابا .. كما شرح ووضح لك مشكورا الأخ فرعون مصر عن الأسباب .. لكنك قفلت عقلك عن أن تسمع وأستمريت فى الهجوم.

لماذا لا تصلى لكى ينهى الرب أنقاسامات الكنيسة بدلا من الأنتقاد والهجوم؟

آخر تعديل بواسطة Admn_XP ، 21-04-2005 الساعة 09:16 AM
قديم 20-04-2005
mena_hot mena_hot غير متصل

الإقامة: كوكب يســــــLOVEـــــوع
المشاركات: 2,137
mena_hot is on a distinguished road
لقد سائلت اب كاهن من بلدتي عن السبب واوضح لي انه لو البابا سافر بنفسه فلابد من الاشتراك في المراسم او في الصلاة وهذا لايمكن ان يحدث حيث انه يوجد اختلاف بيننا وبين الطائفة الكثالوكية اي لايمكنه ذلك لذا ارسل مندوب وايضا لم يشارك في الصلاة وجلس مع الباقين كمجرد زائر

سلام ونعمة
قديم 20-04-2005
afanous afanous غير متصل

الإقامة: NH, USA
المشاركات: 643
afanous is on a distinguished road
Personally I do not think HH Pope Shenouda should have gone to the funeral. When the Popes of Rome come to the funerals of our Popes, we will go to theirs. I know it does not sound very Christian, but there are anathemas between both churches. Why should we be the ones stepping down everytime? We will not forget what they did to the Egyptians many centuries ago, which caused the bloody Arab invasion of our country

Nevertheless, here's a list of those who attended the funeral from the two Orthodox families (Eastern and Oriental) from the link at the bottom of my message

Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Bartholomew I

Greek Orthodox leader, Archbishop Christodoulos

Head of Armenian Apostolic Church Catholicos Garegin II

Turkey's Armenian Patriarch Mesrob II

Romania's Orthodox Patriarch Teoctist

Bulgaria's Orthodox Rousse Bishop Neofit and Vidin Bishop Domitian

Albanian religious leaders: ...Orthodox Archbishop Anastasios of the Orthodox community.

Patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church Abune Paulos

from http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../1379557/posts

and http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1379389/posts
قديم 21-04-2005
copticpride copticpride غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2005
المشاركات: 28
copticpride is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Mena0064
Ask those who have invented the wrong theology and ask them to refrain or reverse them, but to blame the Orthodox for what is clearly not their mistake is hard to grasp.

The last sentence in your post suggests that you would compromise certain fundamentals for the sake of politics, which is a pragmatic approach that is not called for in religion or in the Church when we deal with the faith.

آخر تعديل بواسطة Admn_XP ، 21-04-2005 الساعة 09:42 AM
قديم 21-04-2005

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Mena0064

يا أخ مينا منتدانا ليس منبر للهجوم على قداسة البابا .. كما شرح ووضح لك مشكورا الأخ فرعون مصر عن الأسباب .. لكنك قفلت عقلك عن أن تسمع وأستمريت فى الهجوم.

لماذا لا تصلى لكى ينهى الرب أنقاسامات الكنيسة بدلا من الأنتقاد والهجوم؟
و لماذا لا تصلى أنت لحل مشاكل مصر بدل من الإنتقاد؟
أنا ما هاجمتش أنا عبرت عن إختلافى وشرحت وجهة نظرى لكن إنت ما رديتش بل خنقت رأيى فى مولدة، اليس هذا هو إسلوب حكومة مصر نفسة؟
واضح إن البعض عندة حساسية شديدة من ناحية قداسة البابا و أنا الحقيقة مستغرب، أنا أحب قداستة و أحترمة مثلكم جميعا لكن لا أرى إن هذا يمنعنى من إبداء إختلاف رأيى مع قداستة!

-----------------
بالرغم من بساطة ملحوظتى السابقة بخصوص سياسة المنتدى إلا أنه تعثر عليك فهمها
ليست من سياسة المنتدى توجيه النقد لقداسة البابا على صفحات المنتدى
إن لم توافقك سياسة المنتدى لك الحرية أن تذهب إلى أى منتدى آخر للتعبير عن رأيك بهذا الخصوص
أتمنى أن تكون هذه آخر مرة نتكلم فى النقطة

آخر تعديل بواسطة Admn_XP ، 21-04-2005 الساعة 07:48 PM
قديم 21-04-2005

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة copticpride
Ask those who have invented the wrong theology and ask them to refrain or reverse them, but to blame the Orthodox for what is clearly not their mistake is hard to grasp.

The last sentence in your post suggests that you would compromise certain fundamentals for the sake of politics, which is a pragmatic approach that is not called for in religion or in the Church when we deal with the faith.
I totally understand your point of view but I think you misundertood mine. I nver sugeested that we "give up" our theological beleifs but I also expect us to put christ's teaching before that and turn the other cheek.
Let me simplify, do you not go to the funeral of a freind or a neighbour if he is a muslim? does that mean you are comprimising you beleifs in any way? how is that different from the situation at hand?
Did out church leader not go to funerals of state figurues or even muslim figures? is Pope John Paul worse than these?

I don't ask you to agree but I hope I made my point clearer.
I am starting to beleive that if the copts were a mojority in Egypt, the muslims would be suffering the same at our hands as we do now, so maybe being a minority is Just God's plan to save us from our own selves.

I will participate no more in this thread. thank you.
موضوع مغلق

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة