تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا يهتم هذا القسم بالانترنت و بالبرمجة والكمبيوتر و الموبايلات,معلومات عامة ..إستشارات ..كل ما هو جديد بالتكنولوجيا .....الخ

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 12-02-2012
baby19890416 baby19890416 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2011
المشاركات: 139
baby19890416 is on a distinguished road
The way to transform movies for my I phone on Apple pc?

“I have a Macbook and need to obtain an Iphone video converter for Mac to ensure I could view quite a few movies like FLV as well as MKV which I phone can not support. could anybody have some good recommendations? Any good I phone video converter for Apple pc? ”
Here I’d wish to bring in an I phone movie converter for Apple pc which may perfectly transform movies for I phone on Apple pc as well as hold the initial movie quality as well as subtitles. What’s more, it may let us to edit the movie as well as add personalized watermark for the transformed video.
The below tutorial should tell you how to transform videos for I phone on Apple pc through an I phone video converter for Mac.
Obtain the I phone video converter for Apple pc here.
- Launch this software as well as add the videos
Click on the add icon in the middle of the software or simply push “File” on top menu to add the origin movies.
- Start the fundamental video editing
If you desire to edit your movie just before transformation, you'll pick this step. Check out “edit” in top menu to begin the media edit. 5 basic video editing options are supplied: trim, crop, rotation, effects as well as watermark.

You could change the contrast, saturation, brightness and also add personalized watermark here.
- Choose profile for your I phone.
Click on the button before “3D” to pick profile. Check out “Apple” tab to pick I phone video formats or possibly click on the plus icon for detail audio as well as video settings.

Adapt bite rate, video codec, audio codec, video dimension, sample rate or possibly some other audio as well as video parameters.
- Finish
After the audio as well as video settings, make sure you click on the convert icon to begin the video transformation with the I phone video converter for Apple pc. After the transformation has been completed, you'll add it to iTunes as well as synchronize it to your I phone.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة